(Above: You can watch ‘F*** Your Hair’ doc free on Blume TV)
A recent press release told us that Blume TV would launch this Friday, January 10, but said nothing about the free streamer’s programming beyond a vague statement about offering “unparalleled content that celebrates independent and iconic entertainment.” So we decided to investigate.
A visit to blume.tv this morning found much content already available for your viewing pleasure, including the following four highlighted shows under the respective categories of “Spotlight,” “Sports,” “Documentary” and “Shorts”:
The Unknown, nine half-hours profiling such provocative sports figures as Colin Kaepernick, Stephen Curry, Floyd Mayweather, Tom Brady and Serena Williams. This series is also available to Amazon Prime subscribers.
F*** Your Hair, “the untold true story of 5 Rabbit Cervecería, a craft brewery just south of Chicago, that became the first company to ‘dump Trump’ and risked nearly everything in the process.” The 40-minute doc is also available to Amazon Prime subscribers.
So Where’s Home_ A Film About Third Culture Kid Identity. This nine-minute look at young people who have spent a significant portion of their childhood overseas, can also be seen on Vimeo and right here:
For more Blume TV content, visit blume.tv, or download the service’s app for iOS, Android, Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, Xbox One and other devices.
In addition to the ad-supported free Blume TV, an ad-free subscription service, Blume Max, is scheduled to launch on July 2.
- Bieber vs. Swift Again - January 24, 2020
- ‘My Grandfather’s Prayers’ - January 24, 2020
- MHz’s Mafia Musical - January 23, 2020
- ‘October Faction’ Debuts - January 23, 2020
- ‘Story Trek: Trending’ - January 22, 2020
- DMR’s Linear Launches - January 22, 2020
- OTA Lifestyle Changes - January 21, 2020
- Court & Crime Additions - January 21, 2020
- ‘Heroes’ on Motorsport.tv - January 17, 2020
- Turn on ‘Airplane Mode’ - January 16, 2020