(Above: Amy-Beth McNulty as Anne. Source: YouTube video)
Today Netflix debuts the third and final 10-episode season of Anne with an E, the story a young girl who, after years in abusive orphanages, is mistakenly sent to live with two aging siblings on Prince Edward Island. As a result, Anne (Amy-Beth McNulty) transforms the lives of Marilla (Geraldine James), Matthew Cuthbert (R.H. Thomson), and the rest of the town.
Season three, which aired this fall on Canada’s CBC, kicks off with Anne about to turn 16. As she comes of age, she seeks to learn more about her lineage, putting a strain on her relationship with the Cuthberts.
The cast also include Corrine Koslo, Dalila Bela, Lucas Jade Zumann, Aymeric Jett Montaz and Helen Johns.
Based on Canadian author Lucy Maud Montgomery’s 1908 novel Anne of Green Gables, the series was created by Moira Walley-Beckett and co-produced by the CBC and Netflix.
For more, visit Netflix.
- All Arts’ Holocaust Drama - January 23, 2020
- Hulu Gets More ‘Shrill’ - January 22, 2020
- Netflix’s Last Roundup - January 21, 2020
- ‘AfroPop’ Season 12 - January 20, 2020
- Ovid Films En Español - January 17, 2020
- Inner City Rugby Drama - January 16, 2020
- Acorn TV Gets ‘Dead Lucky’ - January 16, 2020
- ‘Dead Lands’ Thriller - January 15, 2020
- ‘Little America,’ Big Debut - January 14, 2020
- The History of Gaming - January 14, 2020