(Above: Amy-Beth McNulty as Anne. Source: YouTube video)
Today Netflix debuts the third and final 10-episode season of Anne with an E, the story a young girl who, after years in abusive orphanages, is mistakenly sent to live with two aging siblings on Prince Edward Island. As a result, Anne (Amy-Beth McNulty) transforms the lives of Marilla (Geraldine James), Matthew Cuthbert (R.H. Thomson), and the rest of the town.
Season three, which aired this fall on Canada’s CBC, kicks off with Anne about to turn 16. As she comes of age, she seeks to learn more about her lineage, putting a strain on her relationship with the Cuthberts.
The cast also include Corrine Koslo, Dalila Bela, Lucas Jade Zumann, Aymeric Jett Montaz and Helen Johns.
Based on Canadian author Lucy Maud Montgomery’s 1908 novel Anne of Green Gables, the series was created by Moira Walley-Beckett and co-produced by the CBC and Netflix.
For more, visit Netflix.
- ‘Dead’ Profiles and More - July 14, 2021
- Kratts, Dogs, Wild Museums - July 12, 2021
- Troubled in Paradise - July 9, 2021
- More U.S. Viewers Cut the Cord - July 7, 2021
- Binge July 4th TV - July 2, 2021
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 1, 2021
- ‘Twilight Zone’ Holiday - June 30, 2021
- ‘Innocent’ Anthology Returns - June 23, 2021
- South Asian Streamer Launches - June 21, 2021
- Apple TV+ Gets ‘Physical’ - June 16, 2021