(Above: Photo by Anthony Quintano)
If you actually went to Times Square on New Year’s Eve, you’d not only have to endure hour after hour of massive crowds and cold weather, but good luck actually hearing any of the musical performances or other on-stage activities!
So how about tuning into a commercial-free live stream of the entire event? The feed starts at 6 pm ET December 31 and ends 15 minutes after the “ball drops” at midnight.
Highlights of the six-plus hours will include rock band X Ambassadors singing “Renegades,” “Unsteady” and — in one of the event’s newest traditions – the singing of John Lennon’s “Imagine” in the final moments before the midnight ball drop. For a complete schedule, visit the Times Square site.
How can you stream? Let us count the ways!
Right here on The Savvy Screener!
Happy New Year, everyone!
(This is a updated version of an annual article)
- Happy 85th, The Dalai Lama! - July 6, 2020
- Molière’s ‘Tartuffe’ - July 6, 2020
- Celebrating Carl Reiner - July 3, 2020
- Bluprint Gets New Life - July 2, 2020
- Free ‘Sounds of Summer’ - July 1, 2020
- A Zoom Chat About ‘Zoom’ - July 1, 2020
- Suzi Quatro, Hello Sister! - June 30, 2020
- ‘Unsolved Mysteries’ - June 29, 2020
- Daytime Emmys Break Mold - June 26, 2020
- Stream Spike Lee Tonight - June 25, 2020