(Above: Eric Avari in ‘The Chosen.’ Source: VidAngel)
The Savvy Screener is counting down our most popular 2019 stories.
How appropriate that on Christmas Eve we tell you about our #4 article, “Jesus TV Series.” Having raised $10 million through an initial crowdfunding campaign, The Chosen introduced the first four of an eight-episode debut season last spring on VidAngel, a subscription service that filters streaming content to make it more family-friendly. A second season is in the works, which would make The Chosen, according to its producers, the first multi-season TV series about Jesus’ life.
We invite you to read the April 17 story… and we wish all of our readers a very Merry Christmas!
- Pro Bono Court TV - March 27, 2020
- Factory’s Quarantine Comedy - March 27, 2020
- Matthews’ Home Concert - March 26, 2020
- ‘Ozark’ Family Business - March 26, 2020
- Lampooning Woke Culture - March 25, 2020
- Socially Distanced Movies - March 24, 2020
- A Night at the Opera - March 23, 2020
- A Day at the Aquarium - March 23, 2020
- DIY Late-Night Shows - March 20, 2020
- The Misinformation Pandemic - March 19, 2020