(Above: Netflix celebrates the New Year with ‘The Circle.’ Source: YouTube video)
Yesterday, we told you about Circle, a 24/7 country music lifestyle channel launching next Wednesday, January 1. Today, we’ll tell you about The Circle, a three-week reality competition series launching the very same day on Netflix. If your own lifestyle involves a deceptive social media identity, you may well identify with the players.
We don’t know much about The Circle except that a new episode will premiere on three consecutive Wednesdays, the winner will get a $100,000 prize, and Netflix promises “truth, lies, and influencer ties — players will be whoever and do whatever it takes to win.” The Circle also seems to be based on a British series of the same title.
Here’s Netflix’s trailer:
If this looks like a great way to start your new year, visit Netflix.com/TheCircle.
Call us square if you like, but we don’t plan on watching either of the new Circles come New Year’s Day.
- Norwegian Drama Duo - July 19, 2021
- Chelsea Stardust Playlist - July 15, 2021
- ‘Schmigadoon!’/’Brigadoon’ - July 14, 2021
- Goode, Rhys, West, Purefoy - July 13, 2021
- Watch ‘Trick of the Witch’ - July 9, 2021
- Aristophanes’ ‘The Frogs’ - July 8, 2021
- JustWatch June Leaders - July 6, 2021
- ‘The Beast Must Die’ - July 2, 2021
- Netflix’s Beautiful Lover - July 1, 2021
- Somos.: Fact-Based Massacre - June 30, 2021