(Above: Netflix celebrates the New Year with ‘The Circle.’ Source: YouTube video)
Yesterday, we told you about Circle, a 24/7 country music lifestyle channel launching next Wednesday, January 1. Today, we’ll tell you about The Circle, a three-week reality competition series launching the very same day on Netflix. If your own lifestyle involves a deceptive social media identity, you may well identify with the players.
We don’t know much about The Circle except that a new episode will premiere on three consecutive Wednesdays, the winner will get a $100,000 prize, and Netflix promises “truth, lies, and influencer ties — players will be whoever and do whatever it takes to win.” The Circle also seems to be based on a British series of the same title.
Here’s Netflix’s trailer:
If this looks like a great way to start your new year, visit Netflix.com/TheCircle.
Call us square if you like, but we don’t plan on watching either of the new Circles come New Year’s Day.
- ‘The Holocaust & Italy’ - August 3, 2020
- Evoca’s Next Gen TV Service - August 3, 2020
- ‘Upright’: Quite Alright! - July 31, 2020
- Zooming In, Hanging On - July 30, 2020
- ‘The Cuban’ Reviewed - July 29, 2020
- Pandemic Productions - July 28, 2020
- The UMP Cruiser is Back! - July 27, 2020
- The Old Guard: Influences - July 24, 2020
- ‘Bubbies and Sistas’ - July 24, 2020
- African Diaspora Film Fest - July 23, 2020