(Above: Netflix celebrates the New Year with ‘The Circle.’ Source: YouTube video)
Yesterday, we told you about Circle, a 24/7 country music lifestyle channel launching next Wednesday, January 1. Today, we’ll tell you about The Circle, a three-week reality competition series launching the very same day on Netflix. If your own lifestyle involves a deceptive social media identity, you may well identify with the players.
We don’t know much about The Circle except that a new episode will premiere on three consecutive Wednesdays, the winner will get a $100,000 prize, and Netflix promises “truth, lies, and influencer ties — players will be whoever and do whatever it takes to win.” The Circle also seems to be based on a British series of the same title.
Here’s Netflix’s trailer:
If this looks like a great way to start your new year, visit Netflix.com/TheCircle.
Call us square if you like, but we don’t plan on watching either of the new Circles come New Year’s Day.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021