(Above: Netflix celebrates the New Year with ‘The Circle.’ Source: YouTube video)
Yesterday, we told you about Circle, a 24/7 country music lifestyle channel launching next Wednesday, January 1. Today, we’ll tell you about The Circle, a three-week reality competition series launching the very same day on Netflix. If your own lifestyle involves a deceptive social media identity, you may well identify with the players.
We don’t know much about The Circle except that a new episode will premiere on three consecutive Wednesdays, the winner will get a $100,000 prize, and Netflix promises “truth, lies, and influencer ties — players will be whoever and do whatever it takes to win.” The Circle also seems to be based on a British series of the same title.
Here’s Netflix’s trailer:
If this looks like a great way to start your new year, visit Netflix.com/TheCircle.
Call us square if you like, but we don’t plan on watching either of the new Circles come New Year’s Day.
- Bieber vs. Swift Again - January 24, 2020
- ‘My Grandfather’s Prayers’ - January 24, 2020
- MHz’s Mafia Musical - January 23, 2020
- ‘October Faction’ Debuts - January 23, 2020
- ‘Story Trek: Trending’ - January 22, 2020
- DMR’s Linear Launches - January 22, 2020
- OTA Lifestyle Changes - January 21, 2020
- Court & Crime Additions - January 21, 2020
- ‘Heroes’ on Motorsport.tv - January 17, 2020
- Turn on ‘Airplane Mode’ - January 16, 2020