(Photo source: Circle/Gray Television)
Since first announced last April, over-the-air country music lifestyle channel Circle has promised that it would debut early in 2020. Well, you can’t get much earlier in the year than January 1, now set as Circle’s launch date!
As anticipated, this joint venture between Gray Television and Opry Entertainment will be available in the 56 markets served by Gray-owned TV stations. But, in a surprise, Circle said it will also launch via CBS-owned stations, including in New York and Los Angeles.
Circle will have 16 original shows, including the weekly Opry Live announced in October and debuting in February. The channel will also, as we anticipated back in April, bring back reruns of Hee Haw from Opry’s library.
Other new music series have titles like Fandom, Bluebird Café Sessions, Backstage at the Opry, Opry Debut, Opry Docs and Phil Vassar’s Songs from the Cellar. Lifestyle shows will cover such areas as fishing, travel and stand-up comedy.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021