(Photo: Renée Zellweger as ‘Judy.’ Source: IMDb)
Yesterday, Renée Zellweger received a Golden Globe nomination for her performance as iconic singer Judy Garland in Judy. Starting today, you can buy the bio flick to stream, for $14.99 from such providers as FandangoNow and Redbox on Demand. And, on Christmas Eve, Judy will also be available for online rental.
Zellweger, already a two-time Golden Globe winner (Cold Mountain, Chicago), plays Garland late in her life when the singer arrives in London for a five-week sold-out series of concerts at a venue called The Talk of the Town. She battles with management, reminisces with friends and fans, embarks on a whirlwind romance with soon-to-be fifth husband Mickey Deans (Finn Wittrock), and struggles with anxiety and physical decline.
NBC will telecast the Golden Globes on Sunday, January 5. For the complete list of nominees, topped by Netflix in both the TV and film categories, visit GoldenGlobes.com. NBC and the other broadcast networks received no nominations.
- MHz’s Mafia Musical - January 23, 2020
- ‘October Faction’ Debuts - January 23, 2020
- ‘Story Trek: Trending’ - January 22, 2020
- DMR’s Linear Launches - January 22, 2020
- OTA Lifestyle Changes - January 21, 2020
- Court & Crime Additions - January 21, 2020
- ‘Heroes’ on Motorsport.tv - January 17, 2020
- Turn on ‘Airplane Mode’ - January 16, 2020
- Grace, Frankie, Sex Ed - January 15, 2020
- MHZ Shuts Down Worldview - January 15, 2020