(Above: Amazon’s pre-2019 Emmy promotion for ‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ in Brooklyn’s Green-Wood Cemetery. Photo by Les Luchter.)
She’s back – and hitting the road.
The rising comedic star who is The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel returns for a third season this Friday, December 6, on Amazon Prime.
Having turned down a marriage proposal from Benjamin (Zachary Levin) and having failed to reconcile with Joel (Michael Zegen), Miriam “Midge” Maisel (Emmy and Golden Globe winner Rachel Brosnahan) goes on a stand-up tour with manager Susie Myerson (Emmy winner Alex Borstein) and singer Shy Baldwin (Leroy McClain). Meanwhile, Joel tries to support Midge while doing his own thing, as her father Abe Weissman (Emmy winner Tony Shalhoub) moves on from Bell Labs, and mother Rose (Marin Hinkle) pursues her own talents.
This is Us’ Sterling K. Brown and Be More Chill’s Stephanie Hsu join the show for season three. The cast also includes Kevin Pollack, Jane Lynch and Luke Kirby who won an Emmy for his portrayal of real-life stand-up legend Lenny Bruce.
You can binge the first two seasons of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel (18 hour-long episodes) now on Amazon Prime.
- ‘Dead’ Profiles and More - July 14, 2021
- Kratts, Dogs, Wild Museums - July 12, 2021
- Troubled in Paradise - July 9, 2021
- More U.S. Viewers Cut the Cord - July 7, 2021
- Binge July 4th TV - July 2, 2021
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 1, 2021
- ‘Twilight Zone’ Holiday - June 30, 2021
- ‘Innocent’ Anthology Returns - June 23, 2021
- South Asian Streamer Launches - June 21, 2021
- Apple TV+ Gets ‘Physical’ - June 16, 2021