(Photo: Jhoan Sebastian Grey, courtesy Bluprint)
For the second straight season, NBCUniversal’s how-to subscription streamer Bluprint will tie-in with the return of reality fashion design series Project Runway on Bravo, another NBCUniversal property.
Following Project Runway’s 18th season premiere tomorrow, December 5, at 9:30 pm ET/PT on Bravo, Bluprint will debut Fashion Sewing with Jhoan Sebastian Grey, starring the winner of the season 17 competition.
In the series, Grey will teach viewers how to draft and construct a bespoke skirt. See the trailer at the bottom of this story.
Last March, in conjunction with the launch of Project Runway’s 17th season, Bluprint debuted Runway Remake, promising to help viewers “learn how to re-create their favorite fashion-forward runway looks at home.” It was hosted by Mondo Guerra, first-season winner of the Project Runway All Stars spinoff series.
Like Grey, the winner of Project Runway’s 18th season will get his or her own Bluprint series. He/she will also win a $250,000 grand prize. But, noted Grey, “Engaging fellow makers on Bluprint … is the most unique and rewarding part of winning Project Runway.”
Bravo is available on such streamers as DirectTV Now, YouTube TV and Sling, in addition to cable/satellite/telco services.
Bluprint has cut its price nearly 50% from earlier this year. It now costs $7.99 monthly, down from $14.99. An annual subscription, which had cost $120, was cut to $79,99, but is now offered for just $39.99. Both plans come with a seven-day free trial.
- ‘Heroes’ on Motorsport.tv - January 17, 2020
- Turn on ‘Airplane Mode’ - January 16, 2020
- Grace, Frankie, Sex Ed - January 15, 2020
- MHZ Shuts Down Worldview - January 15, 2020
- Lassie, Magoo & George - January 14, 2020
- Is Kipo a Keeper? - January 13, 2020
- Why Watch Watcher? - January 13, 2020
- Netflix Goes Phishing - January 10, 2020
- RIP Kookie - January 10, 2020
- CW Seed’s Free Brit Shows - January 9, 2020