Have you seen the new TV commercials about how great it is to work at Amazon? Multiply that self-love many times over to envision One Day at Disney, a long-form documentary, short-form 52-episode series and 224-page book, all debuting tomorrow, December 3.
If you too love all things Disney, this may just be the perfect holiday gift:
Putting all this together was certainly an endeavor. On an unnamed Thursday earlier this year, “a small army of photographers and videographers scattered across the globe” to document dozens of workers – oops, we meant “cast members” — at such Disney properties as ABC, ESPN, Marvel Studios and, of course, its theme parks.
The documentary and short-form episodes will be available to Disney+ subscribers. If you can’t wait to see One Day at Disney, you’re probably already a subscriber. If you haven’t taken the plunge yet, the service costs $6.99 a month after a seven-day free trial. You can also bundle Disney+ with ESPN+ and Hulu for $12.99 a month. For more info, visit Disney+.
- More Classic Recasts - December 13, 2019
- A Free Mariah Mini-Doc - December 12, 2019
- Acorn’s Xmas Collection - December 12, 2019
- An Hour of Xmas Stand-Up - December 11, 2019
- Dalai Lama – Scientist - December 11, 2019
- My Best Friend’s Famous - December 10, 2019
- ‘Judy’ Goes on Sale - December 10, 2019
- RIP Star Trek Trio - December 9, 2019
- Hulu’s Noirish ‘Reprisal’ - December 4, 2019
- Bluprint ‘Runway’ Tie-In - December 4, 2019