Have you seen the new TV commercials about how great it is to work at Amazon? Multiply that self-love many times over to envision One Day at Disney, a long-form documentary, short-form 52-episode series and 224-page book, all debuting tomorrow, December 3.
If you too love all things Disney, this may just be the perfect holiday gift:
Putting all this together was certainly an endeavor. On an unnamed Thursday earlier this year, “a small army of photographers and videographers scattered across the globe” to document dozens of workers – oops, we meant “cast members” — at such Disney properties as ABC, ESPN, Marvel Studios and, of course, its theme parks.
The documentary and short-form episodes will be available to Disney+ subscribers. If you can’t wait to see One Day at Disney, you’re probably already a subscriber. If you haven’t taken the plunge yet, the service costs $6.99 a month after a seven-day free trial. You can also bundle Disney+ with ESPN+ and Hulu for $12.99 a month. For more info, visit Disney+.
- Her Revenge Starts Friday - August 11, 2020
- Unbelievable!!!!!! Trek Spoof - August 10, 2020
- Bug Appétit! Yummy? - August 10, 2020
- Tom Skerritt’s EVRGRN - August 6, 2020
- VENN: 24/7 for Gamers - August 6, 2020
- More Retro in NYC Metro - August 5, 2020
- ‘The Holocaust & Italy’ - August 3, 2020
- Evoca’s Next Gen TV Service - August 3, 2020
- ‘Upright’: Quite Alright! - July 31, 2020
- Zooming In, Hanging On - July 30, 2020