(Above source: YouTube video)
V Wars, a 10-episode sci-fi/horror series about a mysterious disease that changes people into blood-sucking predators, will debut Thursday, December 5, on Netflix.
Based on Jonathan Maberry’s books about a genetic-mutated outbreak that leads to war between vampires and humans, the series star Ian Somerhalder as Dr. Luther Swan whose best friend, Michael Fayne (Adrian Holmes), is the first to be infected. As Swann races to figure out why people are transforming into monsters, his friend rises to become the powerful underground vampire leader.
The cast also includes Jacky Lai (Kaylee Vo), Peter Outerbridge (Calix Niklos), Kyle Breitkopf (Dez), Laura Vandervoot (Mila Dubov) and Kimberly-Sue Murray (Danika Dubov).
For more, visit Netflix.
- Stream ‘Ford,’ ‘Rogers’ - January 27, 2020
- Mehmed Conquers Netflix - January 24, 2020
- More ‘Mysteries’ on Acorn TV - January 24, 2020
- All Arts’ Holocaust Drama - January 23, 2020
- Hulu Gets More ‘Shrill’ - January 22, 2020
- Netflix’s Last Roundup - January 21, 2020
- ‘AfroPop’ Season 12 - January 20, 2020
- Ovid Films En Español - January 17, 2020
- Inner City Rugby Drama - January 16, 2020
- Acorn TV Gets ‘Dead Lucky’ - January 16, 2020