Subscription kids streamer JellyTelly, founded in 2008, has relaunched as Minno, similarly targeted to the young children of Christian parents.
“Kids will see Minno as something fun to experience, while parents can feel good about the fact that our content is encouraging kids to deepen their faith and walk with God every day, at home or on-the-go,” said Erick Goss, CEO and co-founder of Minno, which also runs a publishing arm, an online store, and a blog called Minno Life.
The Minno streaming service is priced at $6.99 monthly or $69.99 annually, both with a seven-day free trial. The service is available on the web, iOS, Android, Apple TV and Roku. For more info, visit gominno.com.
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021