Subscription kids streamer JellyTelly, founded in 2008, has relaunched as Minno, similarly targeted to the young children of Christian parents.
“Kids will see Minno as something fun to experience, while parents can feel good about the fact that our content is encouraging kids to deepen their faith and walk with God every day, at home or on-the-go,” said Erick Goss, CEO and co-founder of Minno, which also runs a publishing arm, an online store, and a blog called Minno Life.
The Minno streaming service is priced at $6.99 monthly or $69.99 annually, both with a seven-day free trial. The service is available on the web, iOS, Android, Apple TV and Roku. For more info, visit gominno.com.
- Ficto’s 6-Month Isolation - March 27, 2020
- Music Never Sleeps NYC - March 27, 2020
- Fox’s Living Room Benefit - March 26, 2020
- ‘Curtain Up!’ for Seniors - March 26, 2020
- Free Rivit-ing Pilots - March 25, 2020
- Classics to the Rescue - March 24, 2020
- RIP Kenny Rogers, TV Star - March 23, 2020
- Circle of Quarantine - March 23, 2020
- 😟 Chopso Shutting Down 😒 - March 20, 2020
- ‘Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye’ - March 20, 2020