Subscription kids streamer JellyTelly, founded in 2008, has relaunched as Minno, similarly targeted to the young children of Christian parents.
“Kids will see Minno as something fun to experience, while parents can feel good about the fact that our content is encouraging kids to deepen their faith and walk with God every day, at home or on-the-go,” said Erick Goss, CEO and co-founder of Minno, which also runs a publishing arm, an online store, and a blog called Minno Life.
The Minno streaming service is priced at $6.99 monthly or $69.99 annually, both with a seven-day free trial. The service is available on the web, iOS, Android, Apple TV and Roku. For more info, visit gominno.com.
- ’76 Days’ 366 Days Later - January 22, 2021
- Finding ‘Losing Alice’ - January 22, 2021
- Anna Paquin’s a ‘Flack’ - January 21, 2021
- ‘Celebrating America’ - January 20, 2021
- Dramas of Lebanon - January 20, 2021
- Inaugural Speech Binge - January 19, 2021
- You’ve Got Uvagut TV! - January 19, 2021
- ‘Black Vote Rising’ - January 18, 2021
- Bruce Lee Tribute Weekend - January 14, 2021
- The Grio Douses Light TV - January 13, 2021