Subscription kids streamer JellyTelly, founded in 2008, has relaunched as Minno, similarly targeted to the young children of Christian parents.
“Kids will see Minno as something fun to experience, while parents can feel good about the fact that our content is encouraging kids to deepen their faith and walk with God every day, at home or on-the-go,” said Erick Goss, CEO and co-founder of Minno, which also runs a publishing arm, an online store, and a blog called Minno Life.
The Minno streaming service is priced at $6.99 monthly or $69.99 annually, both with a seven-day free trial. The service is available on the web, iOS, Android, Apple TV and Roku. For more info, visit gominno.com.
- Turn on ‘Airplane Mode’ - January 16, 2020
- Grace, Frankie, Sex Ed - January 15, 2020
- MHZ Shuts Down Worldview - January 15, 2020
- Lassie, Magoo & George - January 14, 2020
- Is Kipo a Keeper? - January 13, 2020
- Why Watch Watcher? - January 13, 2020
- Netflix Goes Phishing - January 10, 2020
- RIP Kookie - January 10, 2020
- CW Seed’s Free Brit Shows - January 9, 2020
- Blume TV Launch - January 8, 2020