Subscription kids streamer JellyTelly, founded in 2008, has relaunched as Minno, similarly targeted to the young children of Christian parents.
“Kids will see Minno as something fun to experience, while parents can feel good about the fact that our content is encouraging kids to deepen their faith and walk with God every day, at home or on-the-go,” said Erick Goss, CEO and co-founder of Minno, which also runs a publishing arm, an online store, and a blog called Minno Life.
The Minno streaming service is priced at $6.99 monthly or $69.99 annually, both with a seven-day free trial. The service is available on the web, iOS, Android, Apple TV and Roku. For more info, visit gominno.com.
- 😟 Bye-Bye Bluprint 😒 - June 1, 2020
- Apple’s Cult Movie Channel - June 1, 2020
- Brooklyn Film Festival - May 29, 2020
- ‘Streaming Outta Fenway’ - May 28, 2020
- Amazon Relief Livestream - May 28, 2020
- ‘Haircut Night in America’ - May 27, 2020
- 10-Day Free Film Festival - May 27, 2020
- Multicultural VumaTV - May 26, 2020
- Marking Memorial Day - May 22, 2020
- It’s Red Nose Day on NBC - May 21, 2020