(Photo source: IMDb)
Combine yoga postures with oppressive heat and you’ve got hot yoga.
Combine the founder of hot yoga with an oppressive atmosphere and you’ve got Bikram: Yogi, Guru, Predator, a documentary debuting today on Netflix.
The 90-minute doc examines the rise and fall of Bikram Choudhury, who built a global fitness empire starting in the 1970s, but by this decade was the subject of numerous sexual abuse allegations.
Here’s a Q&A with her from this year’s Toronto International Film Festival:
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021