(Photo: Molly Windsor and Katherine Kelly in ‘Cheat,’ courtesy Sundance Now)
Craving female cat-and-mouse psychological drama, but can’t wait for the return of Killing Eve?
Why not give Cheat a try?
This four-part psychological thriller, debuting Thursday on subscription streamer Sundance Now, finds two women spiraling out of control in an academic setting rather than from international espionage. Katherine Kelly (The Night Manager, Mr Selfridge) plays a university lecturer and Molly Windsor (The Runaways, Three Girls) is a college senior who submits a suspiciously top-grade essay.
Cheat first ran earlier this year on the UK’s ITV. Sundance Now will drop one episode for four Thursdays starting November 21.
Cheat also stars Tom Goodman-Hill (Humans, The Imitation Game), Peter Firth (Victoria) and Burn Gorman (And Then There Were None). All episodes were directed by Louis Hooper (Stan Lee’s Lucky Man) and written by Gaby Hull.
Sundance Now costs $6.99 monthly or $59.99 annually after a seven-day free trial. It’s available on the web, as an Amazon Prime or Apple add-on channel, and via iOS, Android, Roku, Apple TV, Xbox One, Fire TV, and Chromecast. For more info, visit sundancenow.com.
- Hulu’s Noirish ‘Reprisal’ - December 4, 2019
- Bluprint ‘Runway’ Tie-In - December 4, 2019
- Tech Classics on YouTube - December 3, 2019
- A Kiwi Crime Thriller - December 3, 2019
- ‘One Day at Disney’ - December 2, 2019
- Binge Bing, Black Friday - November 29, 2019
- ‘Alice’s Restaurant’ - November 27, 2019
- Stream ‘Turkeys Away’ - November 26, 2019
- ‘The New Nurses’ on MHz - November 25, 2019
- Dove’s Holiday Classics - November 22, 2019