(Above: Albert Einstein guests on ‘Xavier Riddle and the Secret Museum.’ Source: Business Wire)
Xavier Riddle and the Secret Museum, an educational animated series in which three kids travel back in time to meet historical figures — when they were kids — debuts today for free on PBS stations (check local listings for times), the PBS Kids 24/7 channel, PBSKids.org and the PBS Kids video app.
All 13 episodes will also drop this Friday, November 15, on the PBS Kids add-on channel for Amazon Prime subscribers, which costs $4.99 a month after a seven-day free trial.
Targeted to children aged 4 to 7, the series finds Xavier Riddle, his little sister Yadina and their friend Brad consulting heroes from the past to solve problems ranging from learning to read to taking care of the planet.
“Guest stars” include Jackie Robinson, Amelia Earhart, Albert Einstein, Marie Curie, Harriet Tubman, Alexander Hamilton, Susan B. Anthony, Maya Angelou, Abraham Lincoln, Sacagewea and George Washington Carver.
Xavier Riddle and the Secret Museum is based on the children’s book series Ordinary People Change the World by Brad Meltzer, with illustrations by Chris Eliopoulos.
- Comet, Charge! Add Classics - April 3, 2020
- Take a COVID-Free Cruise - April 3, 2020
- Corden’s Tony-Winner Free - April 2, 2020
- Ralph and Potsie Reunite - April 1, 2020
- Social Distancing Network - April 1, 2020
- Silent Comedy Watch Party - March 31, 2020
- Free Linda Hamilton Pilot - March 31, 2020
- Back to ‘Concentration’ - March 30, 2020
- Survival on MX Player - March 30, 2020
- Ficto’s 6-Month Isolation - March 27, 2020