(Above: Albert Einstein guests on ‘Xavier Riddle and the Secret Museum.’ Source: Business Wire)
Xavier Riddle and the Secret Museum, an educational animated series in which three kids travel back in time to meet historical figures — when they were kids — debuts today for free on PBS stations (check local listings for times), the PBS Kids 24/7 channel, PBSKids.org and the PBS Kids video app.
All 13 episodes will also drop this Friday, November 15, on the PBS Kids add-on channel for Amazon Prime subscribers, which costs $4.99 a month after a seven-day free trial.
Targeted to children aged 4 to 7, the series finds Xavier Riddle, his little sister Yadina and their friend Brad consulting heroes from the past to solve problems ranging from learning to read to taking care of the planet.
“Guest stars” include Jackie Robinson, Amelia Earhart, Albert Einstein, Marie Curie, Harriet Tubman, Alexander Hamilton, Susan B. Anthony, Maya Angelou, Abraham Lincoln, Sacagewea and George Washington Carver.
Xavier Riddle and the Secret Museum is based on the children’s book series Ordinary People Change the World by Brad Meltzer, with illustrations by Chris Eliopoulos.
- More Classic Recasts - December 13, 2019
- A Free Mariah Mini-Doc - December 12, 2019
- Acorn’s Xmas Collection - December 12, 2019
- An Hour of Xmas Stand-Up - December 11, 2019
- Dalai Lama – Scientist - December 11, 2019
- My Best Friend’s Famous - December 10, 2019
- ‘Judy’ Goes on Sale - December 10, 2019
- RIP Star Trek Trio - December 9, 2019
- Hulu’s Noirish ‘Reprisal’ - December 4, 2019
- Bluprint ‘Runway’ Tie-In - December 4, 2019