(Above: Albert Einstein guests on ‘Xavier Riddle and the Secret Museum.’ Source: Business Wire)
Xavier Riddle and the Secret Museum, an educational animated series in which three kids travel back in time to meet historical figures — when they were kids — debuts today for free on PBS stations (check local listings for times), the PBS Kids 24/7 channel, PBSKids.org and the PBS Kids video app.
All 13 episodes will also drop this Friday, November 15, on the PBS Kids add-on channel for Amazon Prime subscribers, which costs $4.99 a month after a seven-day free trial.
Targeted to children aged 4 to 7, the series finds Xavier Riddle, his little sister Yadina and their friend Brad consulting heroes from the past to solve problems ranging from learning to read to taking care of the planet.
“Guest stars” include Jackie Robinson, Amelia Earhart, Albert Einstein, Marie Curie, Harriet Tubman, Alexander Hamilton, Susan B. Anthony, Maya Angelou, Abraham Lincoln, Sacagewea and George Washington Carver.
Xavier Riddle and the Secret Museum is based on the children’s book series Ordinary People Change the World by Brad Meltzer, with illustrations by Chris Eliopoulos.
- Emily Watson’s ‘Too Close’ - May 17, 2021
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021