(Photo: Bobbi Salvör Menuez in ‘My First Kiss and the People Involved’)
My First Kiss and the People Involved, which was on the film festival circuit back in 2016, makes its streaming debut today. The coming-of-age thriller will be free through next Saturday, November 16, on Filmatique, otherwise a subscription streaming service.
Written and directed by Luigi Campi, My First Kiss and the People Involved stars Bobbi Salvör Menuez as a silent girl who sets out to solve the mystery of her missing caregiver. Amazon Prime subscribers may recognize Menuez, who was known as India Menuez when playing Toby in the Kevin Bacon/Kathryn Hahn comedy series I Love Dick.
Filmatique, specializing in independent and international cinema, adds one film every week. The service, which costs $4.95 a month with the first month free, can be found online and via apps for iOS, Roku and Apple TV. For more info, a catalog of available films, or to subscribe, visit filmatique.uscreen.io.
- Norwegian Drama Duo - July 19, 2021
- Chelsea Stardust Playlist - July 15, 2021
- ‘Schmigadoon!’/’Brigadoon’ - July 14, 2021
- Goode, Rhys, West, Purefoy - July 13, 2021
- Watch ‘Trick of the Witch’ - July 9, 2021
- Aristophanes’ ‘The Frogs’ - July 8, 2021
- JustWatch June Leaders - July 6, 2021
- ‘The Beast Must Die’ - July 2, 2021
- Netflix’s Beautiful Lover - July 1, 2021
- Somos.: Fact-Based Massacre - June 30, 2021