(Photo courtesy SRE Studios)
Tango Down, a short film about two Afghan War veterans who must deal with each other years later as civilians, will premiere at 10 pm ET tomorrow, November 8, with a live event over Vidi Space, a subscription streamer for independent filmmakers.
Viewers will be able to watch Tango Down concurrently with cast and crew, while interacting with them via chatroom.
The film is the first production from SRE Studios’ Veteran Powered Films initiative, whose mission is to is to use filmmaking to help fight suicide, anxiety, and other issues faced by veterans.
Vidi Space costs $9.99 a month or $89.99 a year, following a 14-day free trial. To browse content, see a list of apps and device compatibility, or subscribe, visit experience.vidi.space.
- ‘Heroes’ on Motorsport.tv - January 17, 2020
- Turn on ‘Airplane Mode’ - January 16, 2020
- Grace, Frankie, Sex Ed - January 15, 2020
- MHZ Shuts Down Worldview - January 15, 2020
- Lassie, Magoo & George - January 14, 2020
- Is Kipo a Keeper? - January 13, 2020
- Why Watch Watcher? - January 13, 2020
- Netflix Goes Phishing - January 10, 2020
- RIP Kookie - January 10, 2020
- CW Seed’s Free Brit Shows - January 9, 2020