(Photo courtesy SRE Studios)
Tango Down, a short film about two Afghan War veterans who must deal with each other years later as civilians, will premiere at 10 pm ET tomorrow, November 8, with a live event over Vidi Space, a subscription streamer for independent filmmakers.
Viewers will be able to watch Tango Down concurrently with cast and crew, while interacting with them via chatroom.
The film is the first production from SRE Studios’ Veteran Powered Films initiative, whose mission is to is to use filmmaking to help fight suicide, anxiety, and other issues faced by veterans.
Vidi Space costs $9.99 a month or $89.99 a year, following a 14-day free trial. To browse content, see a list of apps and device compatibility, or subscribe, visit experience.vidi.space.
- Norwegian Drama Duo - July 19, 2021
- Chelsea Stardust Playlist - July 15, 2021
- ‘Schmigadoon!’/’Brigadoon’ - July 14, 2021
- Goode, Rhys, West, Purefoy - July 13, 2021
- Watch ‘Trick of the Witch’ - July 9, 2021
- Aristophanes’ ‘The Frogs’ - July 8, 2021
- JustWatch June Leaders - July 6, 2021
- ‘The Beast Must Die’ - July 2, 2021
- Netflix’s Beautiful Lover - July 1, 2021
- Somos.: Fact-Based Massacre - June 30, 2021