(Photo courtesy SRE Studios)
Tango Down, a short film about two Afghan War veterans who must deal with each other years later as civilians, will premiere at 10 pm ET tomorrow, November 8, with a live event over Vidi Space, a subscription streamer for independent filmmakers.
Viewers will be able to watch Tango Down concurrently with cast and crew, while interacting with them via chatroom.
The film is the first production from SRE Studios’ Veteran Powered Films initiative, whose mission is to is to use filmmaking to help fight suicide, anxiety, and other issues faced by veterans.
Vidi Space costs $9.99 a month or $89.99 a year, following a 14-day free trial. To browse content, see a list of apps and device compatibility, or subscribe, visit experience.vidi.space.
- ‘High Castle’ Ends Today - November 15, 2019
- Corman and Dante Debuts - November 15, 2019
- Report on ‘The Report’ - November 13, 2019
- ‘All Hail Beth’ on YouTube - November 13, 2019
- Some Cash, More Parton - November 12, 2019
- Meet Historical Heroes - November 11, 2019
- Give Me ‘My First Kiss’ - November 8, 2019
- Dragula Moves to Netflix - November 8, 2019
- Tango Down on Vidi Space - November 7, 2019
- Real-Life Time Travelers - November 6, 2019