The Country Network (TCN) has launched a subscription video-on-demand service at tcncountry.net, Roku, and apps for iOS, Android, Apple TV, Android TV, and Fire TV.
Like TCN’s linear over-the-air/cablechannel, the streaming service features a mix of country music videos, lifestyleshows and concerts. It costs $2.99 a month, or $29.99 a year, following a seven-dayfree trial.
If you’d rather watch The Country Network free over the air (OTA) via antenna, visit the channel’s “Where to Watch” page. A competing country music-focused OTA channel, Circle, is scheduled to launch next year.
- ‘High Castle’ Ends Today - November 15, 2019
- Corman and Dante Debuts - November 15, 2019
- Report on ‘The Report’ - November 13, 2019
- ‘All Hail Beth’ on YouTube - November 13, 2019
- Some Cash, More Parton - November 12, 2019
- Meet Historical Heroes - November 11, 2019
- Give Me ‘My First Kiss’ - November 8, 2019
- Dragula Moves to Netflix - November 8, 2019
- Tango Down on Vidi Space - November 7, 2019
- Real-Life Time Travelers - November 6, 2019