The Country Network (TCN) has launched a subscription video-on-demand service at tcncountry.net, Roku, and apps for iOS, Android, Apple TV, Android TV, and Fire TV.
Like TCN’s linear over-the-air/cablechannel, the streaming service features a mix of country music videos, lifestyleshows and concerts. It costs $2.99 a month, or $29.99 a year, following a seven-dayfree trial.
If you’d rather watch The Country Network free over the air (OTA) via antenna, visit the channel’s “Where to Watch” page. A competing country music-focused OTA channel, Circle, is scheduled to launch next year.
- Her Revenge Starts Friday - August 11, 2020
- Unbelievable!!!!!! Trek Spoof - August 10, 2020
- Bug Appétit! Yummy? - August 10, 2020
- Tom Skerritt’s EVRGRN - August 6, 2020
- VENN: 24/7 for Gamers - August 6, 2020
- More Retro in NYC Metro - August 5, 2020
- ‘The Holocaust & Italy’ - August 3, 2020
- Evoca’s Next Gen TV Service - August 3, 2020
- ‘Upright’: Quite Alright! - July 31, 2020
- Zooming In, Hanging On - July 30, 2020