The Country Network (TCN) has launched a subscription video-on-demand service at tcncountry.net, Roku, and apps for iOS, Android, Apple TV, Android TV, and Fire TV.
Like TCN’s linear over-the-air/cablechannel, the streaming service features a mix of country music videos, lifestyleshows and concerts. It costs $2.99 a month, or $29.99 a year, following a seven-dayfree trial.
If you’d rather watch The Country Network free over the air (OTA) via antenna, visit the channel’s “Where to Watch” page. A competing country music-focused OTA channel, Circle, is scheduled to launch next year.
- ‘Heroes’ on Motorsport.tv - January 17, 2020
- Turn on ‘Airplane Mode’ - January 16, 2020
- Grace, Frankie, Sex Ed - January 15, 2020
- MHZ Shuts Down Worldview - January 15, 2020
- Lassie, Magoo & George - January 14, 2020
- Is Kipo a Keeper? - January 13, 2020
- Why Watch Watcher? - January 13, 2020
- Netflix Goes Phishing - January 10, 2020
- RIP Kookie - January 10, 2020
- CW Seed’s Free Brit Shows - January 9, 2020