(Above source: YouTube video)
The resurrected Court TV, whose predecessor rode high on the OJ Simpson murder trial some 25 years ago, may be looking for a similar bounce from the upcoming Harvey Weinstein rape trial.
The network says it will be “stationed adjacent” to the New York City courthouse during the trial, scheduled to begin January 6, and will be the only news organization covering it “gavel to gavel.”
As a warmup, you can tune in at 8 pm ET/PT the next two nights as Court TV’s Seema Iyer interviews two of Weinstein’s attorneys today, followed by two of his accusers tomorrow.
The interviews — with lawyers Donna Rotunno and Damon Cheronis and alleged victims Kadian Noble and Hope Exiner d’Amore – will run during the final hour of Court TV’s regularly scheduled three-hour weeknight show, Closing Arguments with Vinnie Politan. Iyer will also be on set to talk about the interviews with Politan
Former movie mogul Weinstein faces charges of rape, sexual assault and predatory sexual assault. If convicted, he could spend the rest of his life in prison.
To see if Court TV is available free over the air via antenna — or on cable — where you live, visit the service’s Where to Watch page and enter your zip code. Court TV can also be streamed free on CourtTV.com, via apps for Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Android and iOS…or right here:
- ‘High Castle’ Ends Today - November 15, 2019
- Corman and Dante Debuts - November 15, 2019
- Report on ‘The Report’ - November 13, 2019
- ‘All Hail Beth’ on YouTube - November 13, 2019
- Some Cash, More Parton - November 12, 2019
- Meet Historical Heroes - November 11, 2019
- Give Me ‘My First Kiss’ - November 8, 2019
- Dragula Moves to Netflix - November 8, 2019
- Tango Down on Vidi Space - November 7, 2019
- Real-Life Time Travelers - November 6, 2019