(Above: Timothée Chalamet in ‘The King.’ Source: YouTube video)
The King, a historical drama starring Timothée Chalamet as a reluctant English royal, debuts tomorrow, November 1, on Netflix.
The King, which received a limited theatrical release October 11, presents Hal (Chalamet) as a down-to-earth prince who prefers hanging with the people over life at court. Unfortunately, when his father dies, Hal is crowned King Henry V, and the good times are over. He is forced to deal with palace politics, war, and old friends – namely, his alcoholic mentor and knight, John Falstaff (Joel Edgerton).
The cast includes Sean Harris, Tom Glynn-Carney, Lily-Rose Depp, Thomasin McKenzie, Robert Pattinson and Ben Mendelsohn.
David Michôd directed and co-wrote the script with Edgerton.
For more, visit Netflix.
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021
- ‘Pray, Obey, Kill’ Docuseries - April 12, 2021