(Above: Timothée Chalamet in ‘The King.’ Source: YouTube video)
The King, a historical drama starring Timothée Chalamet as a reluctant English royal, debuts tomorrow, November 1, on Netflix.
The King, which received a limited theatrical release October 11, presents Hal (Chalamet) as a down-to-earth prince who prefers hanging with the people over life at court. Unfortunately, when his father dies, Hal is crowned King Henry V, and the good times are over. He is forced to deal with palace politics, war, and old friends – namely, his alcoholic mentor and knight, John Falstaff (Joel Edgerton).
The cast includes Sean Harris, Tom Glynn-Carney, Lily-Rose Depp, Thomasin McKenzie, Robert Pattinson and Ben Mendelsohn.
David Michôd directed and co-wrote the script with Edgerton.
For more, visit Netflix.
- Decades’ ‘Batman’ Binge - November 15, 2019
- More People Use TV Antennas - November 15, 2019
- More ‘Cold as Balls’ - November 13, 2019
- Garlin Stand-Up in Chicago - November 12, 2019
- ‘Nunsense’ TV Specials - November 12, 2019
- UpliftTV Shows Parables - November 11, 2019
- Decades’ ‘Super’ Binge - November 8, 2019
- Netflix: ‘Let It Snow’ - November 7, 2019
- Sesame Street on Kanopy - November 6, 2019
- More Bingeing, Less Sleep - November 5, 2019