(Photo source: JustWatch)
If you’re a fan of R-rated comedies about under-age kids and somehow missed Good Boys in theaters this summer, you’re in luck. You can now download the movie for $19.99 from iTunes, FandangoNow, Vudu or other providers.
Produced by Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg, Good Boys stars Jacob Tremblay (Room), Brady Noon, (Boardwalk Empire) and Keith L. Williams (The Last Man On Earth) as a trio of sixth-graders thrust into a day-long adventure of accidentally stolen drugs, frat-house paintball, and running from both cops and two terrifying teenage girls (Molly Gordon, Life of the Party, and Midori Francis, Ocean’s Eight).
On the other hand, if you’re a fan of dramas about gay Israeli hustlers and subscribe to Amazon Prime, you can stream a 2005 film also titled Good Boys.
Good Boys (2019) received a People’s Choice Awards nomination as Favorite Comedy Movie. Yair Hochner, the writer and director of Good Boys (2005), won an Outstanding Emerging Talent award from the L.A. Outfest festival.
- ‘High Castle’ Ends Today - November 15, 2019
- Corman and Dante Debuts - November 15, 2019
- Report on ‘The Report’ - November 13, 2019
- ‘All Hail Beth’ on YouTube - November 13, 2019
- Some Cash, More Parton - November 12, 2019
- Meet Historical Heroes - November 11, 2019
- Give Me ‘My First Kiss’ - November 8, 2019
- Dragula Moves to Netflix - November 8, 2019
- Tango Down on Vidi Space - November 7, 2019
- Real-Life Time Travelers - November 6, 2019