Brut., a two-year-old global news service targeting millennials and Gen Zers with short-form videos, has officially launched in the US at brut.media/us, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and an iOS app.
Unofficially, though, Brut. has been available in the US since at least August, when the service says it generated 252 million Facebook views.
Here’s Brut.’s most recent Instagram video, as of this morning:
For more, visit brut.media/us.
- Marking Memorial Day - May 22, 2020
- It’s Red Nose Day on NBC - May 21, 2020
- A Free Romcom Musical - May 21, 2020
- New Morgan Fairchild Soap - May 20, 2020
- Hola Canela.TV - May 20, 2020
- Smash’s Bombshell, Reunion - May 19, 2020
- Magnolias, Sweet and Steel - May 19, 2020
- Tom Hanks…in Spanx? - May 18, 2020
- Upcoming Benefit Streams - May 18, 2020
- ‘Orphan Black’ Reunion - May 15, 2020