(Above source: YouTube video)
The American Health Journal TV Channel is now available on Amazon Fire TV after launching on Roku last month. Apple TV access is also planned.
From Windsor Broadcast Productions, producer of the long-running PBS show American Health Journal, the free American Health Journal TV features programming from the TV series, as well as medical documentaries and original specials. In addition, 33 half-hour shows and over 350 5-minute healthcare video clips provide information from doctors, hospitals, universities and research facilities. Topics include cancer, heart disease, men’s and women’s health issues, mental health, diet, diabetes and medical marijuana.
Segments in Mandarin will be added for Chinese audiences.
American Health Journal, which launched in 1988, also airs on PBS stations. (Check your local listings for availability in your area.)
- Middle-Aged Schneider - August 11, 2020
- Walter’s Supernatural Alps - August 7, 2020
- Lucy’s Got Game - August 6, 2020
- Competitive Quarantine - August 5, 2020
- Videos for Generation Alpha - August 4, 2020
- Bloody Disgusting Streamer - August 3, 2020
- The Muppets Do Improv - July 31, 2020
- Decades ‘Odd Couple’ Binge - July 30, 2020
- Cubers’ Winning Friendship - July 29, 2020
- Jeffrey Epstein Story - July 28, 2020