(Above source: YouTube video)
Arsenio Hall returns to the stage tomorrow, October 29, with a Netflix stand-up special, Smart & Classy.
The comedian, who has hosted several talk shows over the past several decades, reflects on the challenges of doing stand-up in today’s political climate. He also talks about winning Celebrity Apprentice and his upcoming sequel to Coming to America.
Eddie Murphy, during a recent appearance on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, said that he and co-star Hall are nearly finished filming that sequel. Murphy, who has also been long absent from the stage, said Barack Obama has encouraged him to pick up the mic again:
Murphy’s new movie, Dolemite is My Name, debuted on Netflix October 25.
For more on Smart & Classy, visit Netflix.
- ‘Filthy Rich’ Epstein - May 27, 2020
- HBO Max’s Opening Slate - May 26, 2020
- Ultimate Shakespeare Binge - May 22, 2020
- ‘Homecoming’ Returns - May 22, 2020
- Guilty Pleasure Alert - May 21, 2020
- Soviet Gulag Drama - May 21, 2020
- No Place Like ‘Little House’ - May 20, 2020
- Political ‘Scandal’ on Hulu - May 20, 2020
- ‘Sleeping with Friends’ - May 19, 2020
- Psychological ‘Penance’ - May 19, 2020