(Above source: YouTube video)
Arsenio Hall returns to the stage tomorrow, October 29, with a Netflix stand-up special, Smart & Classy.
The comedian, who has hosted several talk shows over the past several decades, reflects on the challenges of doing stand-up in today’s political climate. He also talks about winning Celebrity Apprentice and his upcoming sequel to Coming to America.
Eddie Murphy, during a recent appearance on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, said that he and co-star Hall are nearly finished filming that sequel. Murphy, who has also been long absent from the stage, said Barack Obama has encouraged him to pick up the mic again:
Murphy’s new movie, Dolemite is My Name, debuted on Netflix October 25.
For more on Smart & Classy, visit Netflix.
- ‘Dead’ Profiles and More - July 14, 2021
- Kratts, Dogs, Wild Museums - July 12, 2021
- Troubled in Paradise - July 9, 2021
- More U.S. Viewers Cut the Cord - July 7, 2021
- Binge July 4th TV - July 2, 2021
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 1, 2021
- ‘Twilight Zone’ Holiday - June 30, 2021
- ‘Innocent’ Anthology Returns - June 23, 2021
- South Asian Streamer Launches - June 21, 2021
- Apple TV+ Gets ‘Physical’ - June 16, 2021