(Above source: YouTube video)
Arsenio Hall returns to the stage tomorrow, October 29, with a Netflix stand-up special, Smart & Classy.
The comedian, who has hosted several talk shows over the past several decades, reflects on the challenges of doing stand-up in today’s political climate. He also talks about winning Celebrity Apprentice and his upcoming sequel to Coming to America.
Eddie Murphy, during a recent appearance on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, said that he and co-star Hall are nearly finished filming that sequel. Murphy, who has also been long absent from the stage, said Barack Obama has encouraged him to pick up the mic again:
Murphy’s new movie, Dolemite is My Name, debuted on Netflix October 25.
For more on Smart & Classy, visit Netflix.
- Decades’ ‘Batman’ Binge - November 15, 2019
- More People Use TV Antennas - November 15, 2019
- More ‘Cold as Balls’ - November 13, 2019
- Garlin Stand-Up in Chicago - November 12, 2019
- ‘Nunsense’ TV Specials - November 12, 2019
- UpliftTV Shows Parables - November 11, 2019
- Decades’ ‘Super’ Binge - November 8, 2019
- Netflix: ‘Let It Snow’ - November 7, 2019
- Sesame Street on Kanopy - November 6, 2019
- More Bingeing, Less Sleep - November 5, 2019