(Above source: YouTube video)
Arsenio Hall returns to the stage tomorrow, October 29, with a Netflix stand-up special, Smart & Classy.
The comedian, who has hosted several talk shows over the past several decades, reflects on the challenges of doing stand-up in today’s political climate. He also talks about winning Celebrity Apprentice and his upcoming sequel to Coming to America.
Eddie Murphy, during a recent appearance on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, said that he and co-star Hall are nearly finished filming that sequel. Murphy, who has also been long absent from the stage, said Barack Obama has encouraged him to pick up the mic again:
Murphy’s new movie, Dolemite is My Name, debuted on Netflix October 25.
For more on Smart & Classy, visit Netflix.
- Shudder’s Price-y Binge - September 30, 2020
- Making the Electoral Sausage - September 28, 2020
- Beware the Jelly Monsters - September 25, 2020
- Happy Birthday, John Bunny - September 24, 2020
- The Virtual Play’s the Thing - September 23, 2020
- Vigilante Killer? - September 21, 2020
- Nurse Ratched Returns! - September 18, 2020
- Unholy Backwater, Batman! - September 16, 2020
- Facebooking with ‘Steve’ - September 14, 2020
- ‘Miscast,’ but in a Good Way - September 11, 2020