(Photo source: NBC)
Will & Grace’s third – and final — rebooted season debuts on NBC stations tomorrow, October 24, at 9:30 pm ET/PT.
So gather around the set – or wherever you watch these days – on Thursday nights for the 18 episodes of season three (or season 11, depending on how you’re counting).
As always, the sitcom stars Debra Messing as Grace, Megan Mullally as Karen, Eric McCormack as Will and Sean Hayes as Jack.
Since it’s the main point of the following trailer, here’s a spoiler: One of the characters gets pregnant. Can you guess who?
Where to watch the first 10 seasons
Will & Grace’s original eight-season NBC run (1998 to 2006) consisted of 198 half-hour episodes, with the rebooted run’s three seasons (2017 to 2020) adding another 52 episodes, for a grand total of 246.
You can now see the original shows on Cozi TV from 10 pm to 11 pm and 3 am to 4 am on weeknights, and 2 am to 4 am on Saturday nights. You can watch Cozi TV free over the air by hooking up an antenna to your TV set. To find your local channel number, visit Get Cozi TV.
Prefer to stream? The first 10 episodes from the original run and the most recent five episodes are available free to everyone at NBC.com and on NBC apps. If you don’t watch NBC over the air, you can see all 11 seasons by signing in with your TV provider credentials. And Hulu subscribers can see the first eight seasons,
Will & Grace will replace freshman immigrant-focused sitcom Sunnyside on the NBC schedule. Only four episodes of Sunnyside have aired, but NBC says production will continue, with six more episodes to premiere weekly on NBC.com, the NBC App and “other digital platforms.” For now, at least, all episodes of Sunnyside are free to all.
- ‘High Castle’ Ends Today - November 15, 2019
- Corman and Dante Debuts - November 15, 2019
- Report on ‘The Report’ - November 13, 2019
- ‘All Hail Beth’ on YouTube - November 13, 2019
- Some Cash, More Parton - November 12, 2019
- Meet Historical Heroes - November 11, 2019
- Give Me ‘My First Kiss’ - November 8, 2019
- Dragula Moves to Netflix - November 8, 2019
- Tango Down on Vidi Space - November 7, 2019
- Real-Life Time Travelers - November 6, 2019