(Above: The 2019 version of ‘Haunt.’ Source: YouTube video)
Subscription streamer Shudder offers viewers the chance to visit two haunted houses, both found in films with the fitting title, Haunt.
Haunt (2019), about a group of friends who enter an epically scary domicile and get more than they bargained for, debuts Thursday, October 24.
Written and directed by Scott Beck and Bryan Woods, the cast includes Katie Stevens, Will Brittain and Lauryn Alisa McClain.
Eli Roth, the creative force behind Hostel and numerous other horror projects, is listed as one of the film’s producers.
Shudder also has a 2014 flick called Haunt. In that feature, a family moves into a house that caused the death of its previous occupants save one – Janet (Jacki Weaver). Naturally, the new tenants’ presence causes a supernatural stir with dire consequences.
The cast includes Harrison Gilbertson, Liana Liberato and Ione Skye.
Shudder costs $5.99 a month or $56.99 annually ($4.75 a month). Each option includes a seven-day free trial. For more info, including devices, visit shudder.com.
- Epic Flight to Freedom - May 14, 2021
- Wanda Sykes’ Netflix Sitcom - May 12, 2021
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021