(Above: The 2019 version of ‘Haunt.’ Source: YouTube video)
Subscription streamer Shudder offers viewers the chance to visit two haunted houses, both found in films with the fitting title, Haunt.
Haunt (2019), about a group of friends who enter an epically scary domicile and get more than they bargained for, debuts Thursday, October 24.
Written and directed by Scott Beck and Bryan Woods, the cast includes Katie Stevens, Will Brittain and Lauryn Alisa McClain.
Eli Roth, the creative force behind Hostel and numerous other horror projects, is listed as one of the film’s producers.
Shudder also has a 2014 flick called Haunt. In that feature, a family moves into a house that caused the death of its previous occupants save one – Janet (Jacki Weaver). Naturally, the new tenants’ presence causes a supernatural stir with dire consequences.
The cast includes Harrison Gilbertson, Liana Liberato and Ione Skye.
Shudder costs $5.99 a month or $56.99 annually ($4.75 a month). Each option includes a seven-day free trial. For more info, including devices, visit shudder.com.
- Pacino’s Nazi ‘Hunters’ - February 20, 2020
- ‘Babies’ Doc on Netflix - February 19, 2020
- Trauma and Drama - February 18, 2020
- ‘Clone Wars’ Conclusion - February 17, 2020
- ‘Cable Girls’ Finale - February 14, 2020
- Feel Good Streamer - February 13, 2020
- Amazon Adds FlixLatino - February 13, 2020
- ‘Loch Ness’ Murder Mystery - February 12, 2020
- Streaming’s Most-Binged Shows - February 11, 2020
- ‘Conners’ Live Primary Show - February 7, 2020