(Above: Tim Robbins in ‘Castle Rock.’ Source: YouTube video)
Castle Rock, the show interweaving characters from Stephen King stories, returns for a second 10-episode season this Wednesday, October 23, on Hulu.
The season kicks off with three episodes. The remaining seven will drop on subsequent Wednesdays.
There’s a new plot and characters from the King multiverse, including “budding psychopath Annie Wilkes” (Lizzy Caplan) from Misery. She gets stuck in Castle Rock, along with her teenage daughter (Elsie Fisher), as “a feud between warring clans comes to a boil.”
There’s also Reginal “Pop” Merrill (Tim Robbins), owner of The Emporium Galorium. Dying of cancer, Pop is preparing to turn his business over to his nephew John “Ace” Merrill (Paul Sparks), the bully from The Body, aka Stand By Me.
Other cast members include Yusra Warsama, Barkhad Abdi and Matthew Alan.
Season one included André Holland (Moonlight), Sissy Spacek (Coal Miner’s Daughter), Melanie Lynskey (Two and a Half Men), Scott Glenn (The Right Stuff) and Bill Skarsgård (It).
For more information, visit Hulu.
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021