(Above: Tim Robbins in ‘Castle Rock.’ Source: YouTube video)
Castle Rock, the show interweaving characters from Stephen King stories, returns for a second 10-episode season this Wednesday, October 23, on Hulu.
The season kicks off with three episodes. The remaining seven will drop on subsequent Wednesdays.
There’s a new plot and characters from the King multiverse, including “budding psychopath Annie Wilkes” (Lizzy Caplan) from Misery. She gets stuck in Castle Rock, along with her teenage daughter (Elsie Fisher), as “a feud between warring clans comes to a boil.”
There’s also Reginal “Pop” Merrill (Tim Robbins), owner of The Emporium Galorium. Dying of cancer, Pop is preparing to turn his business over to his nephew John “Ace” Merrill (Paul Sparks), the bully from The Body, aka Stand By Me.
Other cast members include Yusra Warsama, Barkhad Abdi and Matthew Alan.
Season one included André Holland (Moonlight), Sissy Spacek (Coal Miner’s Daughter), Melanie Lynskey (Two and a Half Men), Scott Glenn (The Right Stuff) and Bill Skarsgård (It).
For more information, visit Hulu.
- ‘Dead’ Profiles and More - July 14, 2021
- Kratts, Dogs, Wild Museums - July 12, 2021
- Troubled in Paradise - July 9, 2021
- More U.S. Viewers Cut the Cord - July 7, 2021
- Binge July 4th TV - July 2, 2021
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 1, 2021
- ‘Twilight Zone’ Holiday - June 30, 2021
- ‘Innocent’ Anthology Returns - June 23, 2021
- South Asian Streamer Launches - June 21, 2021
- Apple TV+ Gets ‘Physical’ - June 16, 2021