(Above: Aaron Paul. Source: YouTube video)
Netflix will debut two films this Friday, one of which – El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie – follows the further adventures of Walter White’s (Bryan Cranston) meth-making sidekick, Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul).
Directed and written by Breaking Bad creator Vince Gilligan, El Camino picks up where AMC’s series finale left off – following Jesse after his dramatic escape from a ruthless drug gang. Now that Walter is (presumed) dead, how will Jesse piece his life together? Fans can expect the return of Jesse’s buddies Badger (Matt Jones) and Skinny Pete (Charles Baker). The cast also includes Breaking Bad regular Mike Ehrmantraut (Jonathan Banks), whose character is also in the Breaking Bad prequel series, Better Call Saul.
Tomorrow, Netflix will also debut Fractured, a mystery thriller starring Avatar’s Sam Worthington as Ray Monroe, whose wife and daughter go missing from a hospital emergency room – without a trace.
The cast includes Lily Rabe and Stephen Tobolowsky.
For more, visit Netflix.
- Full ‘Treatment’ on HBO Max - June 14, 2021
- Washington Heights Musical - June 11, 2021
- ‘Infinite’ Wahlberg on Paramount+ - June 9, 2021
- Romero’s Lost ‘Amusement Park’ - June 7, 2021
- HBO Max’s New ‘Conjuring’ Tale - June 4, 2021
- Peacock’s ‘Lady Parts’ Comedy - June 2, 2021
- WNBA Tips Off on Amazon - May 28, 2021
- Reanimated ‘Rugrats’ - May 26, 2021
- Back ‘In Treatment’ - May 21, 2021
- Crackle Show Helps Debtors - May 19, 2021