(Above: Aaron Paul. Source: YouTube video)
Netflix will debut two films this Friday, one of which – El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie – follows the further adventures of Walter White’s (Bryan Cranston) meth-making sidekick, Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul).
Directed and written by Breaking Bad creator Vince Gilligan, El Camino picks up where AMC’s series finale left off – following Jesse after his dramatic escape from a ruthless drug gang. Now that Walter is (presumed) dead, how will Jesse piece his life together? Fans can expect the return of Jesse’s buddies Badger (Matt Jones) and Skinny Pete (Charles Baker). The cast also includes Breaking Bad regular Mike Ehrmantraut (Jonathan Banks), whose character is also in the Breaking Bad prequel series, Better Call Saul.
Tomorrow, Netflix will also debut Fractured, a mystery thriller starring Avatar’s Sam Worthington as Ray Monroe, whose wife and daughter go missing from a hospital emergency room – without a trace.
The cast includes Lily Rabe and Stephen Tobolowsky.
For more, visit Netflix.
- It’s ‘Hell on the Border’ - December 13, 2019
- Netflix Dominates IMDb List - December 12, 2019
- Fictional ‘Showcase’ on Hulu - December 11, 2019
- The System is Rigged - December 10, 2019
- ‘Diff’rent Strokes’ Binge - December 10, 2019
- ‘Runaways’ Final Escape - December 9, 2019
- ‘Marriage Story’ Woes - December 6, 2019
- ‘Joe Bob’s Red Christmas’ - December 6, 2019
- Hot Shows/Films on Prime - December 5, 2019
- ‘Mrs. Maisel’ On Tour - December 4, 2019