(Above source: YouTube video)
Rhythm + Flow, Netflix’s hip-hop competition series featuring some of the biggest names in rap, launches its first four one-hour episodes today, October 9.
Cardi B, Chance the Rapper, and Tip “T.I.” Harris travel to Atlanta, Chicago, Los Angeles and New York City in search of the next hip-hop superstar – with the assistance of some of the industry’s best-known performers.
The first four installments represent the auditions. In the premiere, Nipsey Hussle, Snoop Dogg and Anderson.Paak help identify some of the most promising talent from the LA scene. Next, the judges, with guidance from Fat Joe and Jadakiss, observe some of the best that New York has to offer. Episode three features Killer Mike, Quavo and Big Boi in Atlanta. In the fourth, Lupe Fiasco, Twista and Royce Da 5’9” provide the lay of the land in Chicago.
Three more episodes – collectively titled “Cyphers, Rap Battles & Music Videos” – drop on Wednesday, October 16. The final three – “Samples, Collaborations & Finale” – debut Wednesday, October 23.
For more information, visit Netflix.
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021