(Above: Jesse Graff. Source: UNXNow)
UNX Now, a subscription streaming service dedicated to ninja warrior sports programming, has debuted at $5.99 a month, with a 30-day free trial. There is also a free plan with limited access to programming.
UNX Now covers everything from amateur competitive leagues to professional athletes on reality shows. To start, the streamer will feature an inaugural UNX professional competition season, and a daily UNX Fast Forward show consisting of athlete interviews, analysis of runs, home workouts and other ninja warrior-related content.
Competitions will include 12 open qualifiers at gyms around the country for anyone age 13 and over, as well as three live-streamed and broadcast finals held between October 2019 and early February 2020. Prize money will be awarded to the top athletes.
American Ninja Warrior 2019 Champion Drew Drechsel, Daniel Gil, Jesse Labreck, and Jessie Graff are expected to compete in the inaugural season and participate in UNX’s entertainment programs. Grant McCartney and Evan Dollard, also of American Ninja Warrior fame, will serve as commentators on the live-streamed majors and championship event.
In addition, live-streamed majors and the championship will be available on a pay-per-view basis for $15.99.
For more information, visit unxnow.com.
- ‘Dead’ Profiles and More - July 14, 2021
- Kratts, Dogs, Wild Museums - July 12, 2021
- Troubled in Paradise - July 9, 2021
- More U.S. Viewers Cut the Cord - July 7, 2021
- Binge July 4th TV - July 2, 2021
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 1, 2021
- ‘Twilight Zone’ Holiday - June 30, 2021
- ‘Innocent’ Anthology Returns - June 23, 2021
- South Asian Streamer Launches - June 21, 2021
- Apple TV+ Gets ‘Physical’ - June 16, 2021