(Above: Jesse Graff. Source: UNXNow)
UNX Now, a subscription streaming service dedicated to ninja warrior sports programming, has debuted at $5.99 a month, with a 30-day free trial. There is also a free plan with limited access to programming.
UNX Now covers everything from amateur competitive leagues to professional athletes on reality shows. To start, the streamer will feature an inaugural UNX professional competition season, and a daily UNX Fast Forward show consisting of athlete interviews, analysis of runs, home workouts and other ninja warrior-related content.
Competitions will include 12 open qualifiers at gyms around the country for anyone age 13 and over, as well as three live-streamed and broadcast finals held between October 2019 and early February 2020. Prize money will be awarded to the top athletes.
American Ninja Warrior 2019 Champion Drew Drechsel, Daniel Gil, Jesse Labreck, and Jessie Graff are expected to compete in the inaugural season and participate in UNX’s entertainment programs. Grant McCartney and Evan Dollard, also of American Ninja Warrior fame, will serve as commentators on the live-streamed majors and championship event.
In addition, live-streamed majors and the championship will be available on a pay-per-view basis for $15.99.
For more information, visit unxnow.com.
- AMC Theatres at Home - October 15, 2019
- Hulu Up North - October 14, 2019
- Boris Karloff’s ‘Thriller’ - October 11, 2019
- Jesse’s Back - October 10, 2019
- ‘Garden Party Massacre’ - October 10, 2019
- Rapping with the Stars - October 9, 2019
- Chinese Spy Thriller - October 8, 2019
- Ninja Warrior Streamer - October 8, 2019
- Borowitz on PBS - October 7, 2019
- Killer Games on Hulu - October 4, 2019