(Above: Jesse Graff. Source: UNXNow)
UNX Now, a subscription streaming service dedicated to ninja warrior sports programming, has debuted at $5.99 a month, with a 30-day free trial. There is also a free plan with limited access to programming.
UNX Now covers everything from amateur competitive leagues to professional athletes on reality shows. To start, the streamer will feature an inaugural UNX professional competition season, and a daily UNX Fast Forward show consisting of athlete interviews, analysis of runs, home workouts and other ninja warrior-related content.
Competitions will include 12 open qualifiers at gyms around the country for anyone age 13 and over, as well as three live-streamed and broadcast finals held between October 2019 and early February 2020. Prize money will be awarded to the top athletes.
American Ninja Warrior 2019 Champion Drew Drechsel, Daniel Gil, Jesse Labreck, and Jessie Graff are expected to compete in the inaugural season and participate in UNX’s entertainment programs. Grant McCartney and Evan Dollard, also of American Ninja Warrior fame, will serve as commentators on the live-streamed majors and championship event.
In addition, live-streamed majors and the championship will be available on a pay-per-view basis for $15.99.
For more information, visit unxnow.com.
- A ‘Cyberchase’ Thanksgiving - November 20, 2019
- Two Docs, Two Tragedies - November 19, 2019
- Review: Bingeable ‘Crown’ - November 18, 2019
- Decades’ ‘Batman’ Binge - November 15, 2019
- More People Use TV Antennas - November 15, 2019
- More ‘Cold as Balls’ - November 13, 2019
- Garlin Stand-Up in Chicago - November 12, 2019
- ‘Nunsense’ TV Specials - November 12, 2019
- UpliftTV Shows Parables - November 11, 2019
- Decades’ ‘Super’ Binge - November 8, 2019