(Above source: YouTube video)
Rotten, Netflix’s documentary series that shows viewers how the sausage is made, returns for a second, six-episode season tomorrow, October 4.
This season promises to expose the “unsavory truths” behind the manufacturing and distribution of avocados, wine, bottle water, sugar, chocolate and edibles.
Lest you think each episode is a total downer, they include recommendations for producing our favorite things in an economically, socially and environmentally responsible manner.
The first season explored the food chain behind such food industries as honey, milk, poultry, garlic, peanuts and seafood.
For more, visit Netflix.
- AMC Theatres at Home - October 15, 2019
- Hulu Up North - October 14, 2019
- Boris Karloff’s ‘Thriller’ - October 11, 2019
- Jesse’s Back - October 10, 2019
- ‘Garden Party Massacre’ - October 10, 2019
- Rapping with the Stars - October 9, 2019
- Chinese Spy Thriller - October 8, 2019
- Ninja Warrior Streamer - October 8, 2019
- Borowitz on PBS - October 7, 2019
- Killer Games on Hulu - October 4, 2019