(Above source: YouTube video)
Rotten, Netflix’s documentary series that shows viewers how the sausage is made, returns for a second, six-episode season tomorrow, October 4.
This season promises to expose the “unsavory truths” behind the manufacturing and distribution of avocados, wine, bottle water, sugar, chocolate and edibles.
Lest you think each episode is a total downer, they include recommendations for producing our favorite things in an economically, socially and environmentally responsible manner.
The first season explored the food chain behind such food industries as honey, milk, poultry, garlic, peanuts and seafood.
For more, visit Netflix.
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021