(Above source: YouTube video)
Rotten, Netflix’s documentary series that shows viewers how the sausage is made, returns for a second, six-episode season tomorrow, October 4.
This season promises to expose the “unsavory truths” behind the manufacturing and distribution of avocados, wine, bottle water, sugar, chocolate and edibles.
Lest you think each episode is a total downer, they include recommendations for producing our favorite things in an economically, socially and environmentally responsible manner.
The first season explored the food chain behind such food industries as honey, milk, poultry, garlic, peanuts and seafood.
For more, visit Netflix.
- Walter’s Supernatural Alps - August 7, 2020
- Lucy’s Got Game - August 6, 2020
- Competitive Quarantine - August 5, 2020
- Videos for Generation Alpha - August 4, 2020
- Bloody Disgusting Streamer - August 3, 2020
- The Muppets Do Improv - July 31, 2020
- Decades ‘Odd Couple’ Binge - July 30, 2020
- Cubers’ Winning Friendship - July 29, 2020
- Jeffrey Epstein Story - July 28, 2020
- Brit Week on Hulu - July 27, 2020