Nearly four years after first announcing plans for a subscription TV streamer, Vidgo has launched a 50-channel package for iOS, Android, Android TV and Fire TV at an “introductory” price of $14.99 a month.
The 50 channels include many basic cable channels like A&E, History and MTV, plus a few streamers like Cheddar, Law & Crime and CuriosityStream. For a complete list, visit vidgo.com.
The iOS and Android apps, developed with Kiswe Mobile, include a “digital living room” called Hangs that allows users to interact with each other while watching Vidgo content. Hangs, which includes animated GIFs, memes, polls and chat, can be used in either private or public modes.
- Fredi Washington: ‘Ouanga’ - June 14, 2021
- Peacock Struts on JustWatch - June 11, 2021
- ‘Kevin Can F**k Himself’ - June 10, 2021
- IMDb TV’s ‘Timewasters’ - June 10, 2021
- Streamfire Channels Up - June 9, 2021
- Death, Afterlife, Healing - June 8, 2021
- Russians vs Cults on MHz - June 8, 2021
- Menachem Begin Documentary - June 4, 2021
- ‘Lisey’s Story’ Friday - June 3, 2021
- See Two Sides of Brazil - June 2, 2021