Nearly four years after first announcing plans for a subscription TV streamer, Vidgo has launched a 50-channel package for iOS, Android, Android TV and Fire TV at an “introductory” price of $14.99 a month.
The 50 channels include many basic cable channels like A&E, History and MTV, plus a few streamers like Cheddar, Law & Crime and CuriosityStream. For a complete list, visit vidgo.com.
The iOS and Android apps, developed with Kiswe Mobile, include a “digital living room” called Hangs that allows users to interact with each other while watching Vidgo content. Hangs, which includes animated GIFs, memes, polls and chat, can be used in either private or public modes.
- Marking Memorial Day - May 22, 2020
- It’s Red Nose Day on NBC - May 21, 2020
- A Free Romcom Musical - May 21, 2020
- New Morgan Fairchild Soap - May 20, 2020
- Hola Canela.TV - May 20, 2020
- Smash’s Bombshell, Reunion - May 19, 2020
- Magnolias, Sweet and Steel - May 19, 2020
- Tom Hanks…in Spanx? - May 18, 2020
- Upcoming Benefit Streams - May 18, 2020
- ‘Orphan Black’ Reunion - May 15, 2020