Nearly four years after first announcing plans for a subscription TV streamer, Vidgo has launched a 50-channel package for iOS, Android, Android TV and Fire TV at an “introductory” price of $14.99 a month.
The 50 channels include many basic cable channels like A&E, History and MTV, plus a few streamers like Cheddar, Law & Crime and CuriosityStream. For a complete list, visit vidgo.com.
The iOS and Android apps, developed with Kiswe Mobile, include a “digital living room” called Hangs that allows users to interact with each other while watching Vidgo content. Hangs, which includes animated GIFs, memes, polls and chat, can be used in either private or public modes.
- ‘Craig Fixada America’ - October 15, 2019
- Fill up on ‘Corner Gas’ - October 14, 2019
- Robert Forster Sampler - October 14, 2019
- HBO’s Gary Gulman Free - October 11, 2019
- 25 Films in 25 Minutes - October 11, 2019
- Marshall Efron Classics - October 10, 2019
- RIP Rip Taylor - October 9, 2019
- A Goldbergs Yom Kippur - October 8, 2019
- Diahann Carroll Streams - October 7, 2019
- Old Meets New on ABC - October 4, 2019