(Above source: Frndly TV)
The idiosyncratically spelled subscription family streamer, Frndly TV, debuts today, promising both live and on-demand programming suitable for all ages.
An entry-level plan, costing $5.99 a month, has 12 channels: Hallmark, GSN, The Weather Channel, Outdoor Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, Hallmark Drama, PixL, Light TV, BabyFirst TV, QVC, Sportsman Channel and World Fishing Network. Frndly TV plans to expand to 20 channels over the next year.
This core service also offers more than 1,000 on-demand titles, the ability to start a live show over from the beginning, and a “Look Back” feature allowing viewers to go back 72 hours in its schedule guide.
All content in the core plan is presented in standard definition.
If you want high definition shows, you’ll have to sign up for a $7.99/month plan, which also allows two devices to stream simultaneously and has an unlimited cloud DVR that stores shows for up to 30 days.
The most expensive plan – at $9.99 a month – allows subscribers to stream four devices simultaneously and provides 90-day clould DVR storage.
“The core promise of Frndly TV is in the name – we wanted to create a TV service that was family friendly,” said Bassil El-Khatib, CEO, Frndly TV.
For more information, visit frndlytv.com.
- Inner City Rugby Drama - January 16, 2020
- Acorn TV Gets ‘Dead Lucky’ - January 16, 2020
- ‘Dead Lands’ Thriller - January 15, 2020
- ‘Little America,’ Big Debut - January 14, 2020
- The History of Gaming - January 14, 2020
- Prime Laughs January 17 - January 13, 2020
- Soon on PBS Masterpiece - January 10, 2020
- Disney+’s ‘Future President’ - January 9, 2020
- Aaron Hernandez Docuseries - January 9, 2020
- Life with Betty White - January 8, 2020