(Photo: Koen De Bouw as Belgium’s original ‘Professor T,’ source PBS)
Professor T, a Belgian crime drama about an eccentric criminology professor who helps the police solve cases, has been running on PBS for the past few months. Professor T, a German version of the Belgian series, debuts on subscription streamer MHz Choice, tomorrow, October 1.
PBS’ Professor T, a Walter Presents import, originally ran on Belgium’s Channel 4 for 39 episodes over three seasons (2015-2018). In addition to weekly airings on PBS stations, the series is streaming over both PBS Passport, available to station members, and PBS Masterpiece, an Amazon Prime add-on channel.
MHZ’s Professor T originally ran on Germany’s ZDF for 12 episodes over three seasons (2017-2019). The streamer will drop the first two episodes of season one tomorrow and the remaining two episodes the following Tuesday, October 8. Season two will begin on Tuesday, October 22.
- Norwegian Drama Duo - July 19, 2021
- Chelsea Stardust Playlist - July 15, 2021
- ‘Schmigadoon!’/’Brigadoon’ - July 14, 2021
- Goode, Rhys, West, Purefoy - July 13, 2021
- Watch ‘Trick of the Witch’ - July 9, 2021
- Aristophanes’ ‘The Frogs’ - July 8, 2021
- JustWatch June Leaders - July 6, 2021
- ‘The Beast Must Die’ - July 2, 2021
- Netflix’s Beautiful Lover - July 1, 2021
- Somos.: Fact-Based Massacre - June 30, 2021