(Photo: Koen De Bouw as Belgium’s original ‘Professor T,’ source PBS)
Professor T, a Belgian crime drama about an eccentric criminology professor who helps the police solve cases, has been running on PBS for the past few months. Professor T, a German version of the Belgian series, debuts on subscription streamer MHz Choice, tomorrow, October 1.
PBS’ Professor T, a Walter Presents import, originally ran on Belgium’s Channel 4 for 39 episodes over three seasons (2015-2018). In addition to weekly airings on PBS stations, the series is streaming over both PBS Passport, available to station members, and PBS Masterpiece, an Amazon Prime add-on channel.
MHZ’s Professor T originally ran on Germany’s ZDF for 12 episodes over three seasons (2017-2019). The streamer will drop the first two episodes of season one tomorrow and the remaining two episodes the following Tuesday, October 8. Season two will begin on Tuesday, October 22.
- ‘Craig Fixada America’ - October 15, 2019
- Fill up on ‘Corner Gas’ - October 14, 2019
- Robert Forster Sampler - October 14, 2019
- HBO’s Gary Gulman Free - October 11, 2019
- 25 Films in 25 Minutes - October 11, 2019
- Marshall Efron Classics - October 10, 2019
- RIP Rip Taylor - October 9, 2019
- A Goldbergs Yom Kippur - October 8, 2019
- Diahann Carroll Streams - October 7, 2019
- Old Meets New on ABC - October 4, 2019