Comedy Kitchen, a half-hour show in which comics cook and celebrity chefs joke, debuts tonight at 10 pm ET/PT on JLTV.
Episode one features series creator/comic Craig Shoemaker and chef Tony Luke Jr.
Comedians in future episodes will include Bill Bellamy (Def Comedy Jam); John Henson (Wipeout); Heather McDonald (Chelsea Lately) and Bobby Slatyon.
Chefs will include Gina Neely (Down Home with the Neely’s); Joseph Ciolli (Grimaldi’s); Keith Breedlove (Cutthroat Kitchen) and Todd Stein (Iron Chef America).
JLTV streams live at jltv.tv/watchjltv.php in addition to availability on DirecTV and some cable systems.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021