(Above source: Twitch)
Tonight, at 7 pm ET, Amazon Prime will inaugurate its third year of Thursday Night Football coverage when the Green Bay Packers host the Philadelphia Eagles. Kick-off is at 8:20 pm.
Amazon Prime will stream 11 Thursday Night games this season, concluding with the New York Jets at the Baltimore Ravens on December 12.
The subscription streamer is also offering a number of interactive extras:
X-Ray for TNF – For fans who want a deep-dive on stats, X-Ray offers such insights as a quarterback’s average time to throw, a running back’s average yards after contact, and a wide receiver’s average yards of separation. X-Ray for TNF will be available via Android, iOS, and Fire TV. Fans can tap the “Stats by X-Ray” button on their device or click ‘up’ on the Fire TV remote control during the game.
NFL Next – This 30-minute live show will available exclusively on Prime Video at 7 pm, featuring commentary from two-time Super Bowl Champion Chris Long, NFL Network’s Kay Adams and Next Gen Stats expert James Koh.
Choose Your Broadcast Team – Viewers can choose either the default FOX broadcast with Joe Buck and Troy Aikman; the broadcast team of Hannah Storm and Andrea Kremer; or coverage with a British accent, presented by the UK team of Derek Rae and Tommy Smyth.
FOX Deportes – Amazon Prime subscribers in the US and Mexico can access FOX Deportes, the exclusive Spanish-language broadcast.
Twitch – The games will also be available to Twitch viewers, including co-streamed commentary from popular streamers on Twitch’s interactive social video service. For a complete list of co-streamers, visit Twitch.
For more information, visit Amazon.
- ‘Dead’ Profiles and More - July 14, 2021
- Kratts, Dogs, Wild Museums - July 12, 2021
- Troubled in Paradise - July 9, 2021
- More U.S. Viewers Cut the Cord - July 7, 2021
- Binge July 4th TV - July 2, 2021
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 1, 2021
- ‘Twilight Zone’ Holiday - June 30, 2021
- ‘Innocent’ Anthology Returns - June 23, 2021
- South Asian Streamer Launches - June 21, 2021
- Apple TV+ Gets ‘Physical’ - June 16, 2021