Inside Bill’s Brain: Decoding Bill Gates, a three-part documentary, debuts today on Netflix. Each hour-long episode explores the mind and motivations behind the life’s journey of the Microsoft founder, tech visionary and philanthropist.
Inside Bill’s Brain was directed by Davis Guggenheim, Oscar winner for 2006’s An Inconvenient Truth.
The documentary includes interviews with Gates, who talks about his childhood, those who influenced him and the goals he’s still pursuing; his wife Melinda Gates; friends; family members; and partners in his business and philanthropic efforts. Episode three focuses on Gates’ current quest for climate change solutions.
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021