Inside Bill’s Brain: Decoding Bill Gates, a three-part documentary, debuts today on Netflix. Each hour-long episode explores the mind and motivations behind the life’s journey of the Microsoft founder, tech visionary and philanthropist.
Inside Bill’s Brain was directed by Davis Guggenheim, Oscar winner for 2006’s An Inconvenient Truth.
The documentary includes interviews with Gates, who talks about his childhood, those who influenced him and the goals he’s still pursuing; his wife Melinda Gates; friends; family members; and partners in his business and philanthropic efforts. Episode three focuses on Gates’ current quest for climate change solutions.
- ‘Craig Fixada America’ - October 15, 2019
- Fill up on ‘Corner Gas’ - October 14, 2019
- Robert Forster Sampler - October 14, 2019
- HBO’s Gary Gulman Free - October 11, 2019
- 25 Films in 25 Minutes - October 11, 2019
- Marshall Efron Classics - October 10, 2019
- RIP Rip Taylor - October 9, 2019
- A Goldbergs Yom Kippur - October 8, 2019
- Diahann Carroll Streams - October 7, 2019
- Old Meets New on ABC - October 4, 2019