(Above: Manoj Bajpayee in ‘The Family Man.’ Source: YouTube video)
Everyday guy. World class spy.
The Family Man, a 10-episode Indian drama series about a man balancing family life with the demands of his dangerous National Investigation Agency job, debuts on Amazon Prime this Friday, September 20.
Srikant Tiwari (National Film Award-winning actor Manoj Bajpayee) tries to protect his country from terrorists while shielding his family from the effects “of his secretive, high-pressure, and low-paying job.”
The cast includes Priyanami, Sharib Hashmi, Neeraj Madhav, Sharad Kelkar, Gul Panag, Sundeep Kishan, Darshan Kumaar, Sunny Hinduja and Shreya Dhanwantary.
The series was created by Raj Nidimoru & Krishna DK.
The show is in Hindi with English subtitles.
For more information, visit Amazon.
Amazon Prime subscribers can also access thousands of Bollywood and regional language films, music, and originals, with both English and Arabic subtitles, via an add-subscription to Eros Now. Eros Now costs $7.99 a month, with a one-month free trial.
Non-Amazon Prime members can subscribe directly to Eros Now at erosnow.com.
- ‘Dead’ Profiles and More - July 14, 2021
- Kratts, Dogs, Wild Museums - July 12, 2021
- Troubled in Paradise - July 9, 2021
- More U.S. Viewers Cut the Cord - July 7, 2021
- Binge July 4th TV - July 2, 2021
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 1, 2021
- ‘Twilight Zone’ Holiday - June 30, 2021
- ‘Innocent’ Anthology Returns - June 23, 2021
- South Asian Streamer Launches - June 21, 2021
- Apple TV+ Gets ‘Physical’ - June 16, 2021