(Photo: Hayes MacArthur is ‘Mr. Mom,’ Source: Vudu)
Mr. Mom, a TV sitcom based on the 1983 role-reversal movie of the same title, debuts for free this Thursday, September 12, as Vudu’s first original series.
Hayes MacArthur (Angie Tribeca) and Andrea Anders (Joey, Better Off Ted) star in the spousal roles originally played by Michael Keaton and Teri Garr. Put simply, a husband stays at home to take care of the kids and house, while the wife goes off to work. In a nod to the 1983 film, Anders’ character Megan is ostensibly the same Megan who was a young daughter in the original.
If you’ve never seen that original movie or want to watch it again, you can also find it on Vudu — for a $3.99 rental fee. But if you subscribe to Amazon Prime or Hulu, you can stream the Mr. Mom feature at no extra cost.
No word on whether Vudu’s 12 episodes of Mr. Mom will be released all at once or weekly.
- New Sci-Fi Med Drama - September 20, 2019
- Go ‘Inside Bill’s Brain’ - September 20, 2019
- ‘Downton’ and Danson - September 19, 2019
- Republic Rediscovered - September 18, 2019
- RIP Phyllis Newman - September 17, 2019
- ‘Taken Down’ is Up Now - September 16, 2019
- Take a ‘Parent Trip’ - September 13, 2019
- Amazon’s Come ‘Undone’ - September 12, 2019
- Vudu’s ‘Mr. Mom’ Sitcom - September 11, 2019
- Detective Out of Water - September 10, 2019