Subscription streamer MHz Choice today debuts Inspector Dupin, a crime drama whose title character is a Parisian homicide detective with seafood allergies and a fear of the ocean.
It should come as no surprise that Dupin gets transferred to…yes…the French coast. Specifically, he’s sent to France’s beautiful Brittany region.
But this French-set, fish-out-of-water series offers at least one big surprise: Inspector Dupin is from Germany, not France. Its six feature-length episodes, starring Pasquale Aleardi, have run first on Germany’s ARD network from 2014 through this year. Like all its shows, MHz Choice will show the German-language series with English subtitles.
Inspector Dupin is based on a French-language book series by Jean-Luc Bannalec, a pseudonym of German writer Jörg Bong.
MHz Choice drops two episodes of Inspector Dupin today, and then one per week on subsequent Tuesdays through October 8.
The service costs $7.99 monthly after a 30-day free trial. But you can get 50% off your first month by using the promo code SUMMER19. To subscribe, or for more info, visit mhzchoice.com.
- Emily Watson’s ‘Too Close’ - May 17, 2021
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021