Instagram this Friday the 13th will debut what’s being billed as its first-ever original series: Gang!, consisting of 20 one-minute animated episodes.
Producer Gulp Originals describes the series as follows (sic):
“Kim, a cynical hottie is living her best life with her roommate Jason in a cool 80s vibes apartment. One day, while going to her favorite minimarket, Lord Sunday, her friend and manager of the place, offers her Michelle, a melancholic and grunge palm tree he found in front of his door. Kim grabs Michelle and heads home to show Jason her lucky find. Despite Jason’s casualness, he will adopt Michelle soon enough. Together, they sweep viewers up in their crazy and limitless adventures.”
We don’t quite get it, but admit we’re not the “insatiable Gen Z” audience that Gulp Originals is targeting.
Each episode of Gang! will debut on Instagram Stories, where videos disappear after 24 hours. Replays will then be available on Gang’s Instagram page. Gulp Originals did not provide a schedule for when it will release each episode.
For more, visit @gangtheshow on Instagram.
- Her Revenge Starts Friday - August 11, 2020
- Unbelievable!!!!!! Trek Spoof - August 10, 2020
- Bug Appétit! Yummy? - August 10, 2020
- Tom Skerritt’s EVRGRN - August 6, 2020
- VENN: 24/7 for Gamers - August 6, 2020
- More Retro in NYC Metro - August 5, 2020
- ‘The Holocaust & Italy’ - August 3, 2020
- Evoca’s Next Gen TV Service - August 3, 2020
- ‘Upright’: Quite Alright! - July 31, 2020
- Zooming In, Hanging On - July 30, 2020