Instagram this Friday the 13th will debut what’s being billed as its first-ever original series: Gang!, consisting of 20 one-minute animated episodes.
Producer Gulp Originals describes the series as follows (sic):
“Kim, a cynical hottie is living her best life with her roommate Jason in a cool 80s vibes apartment. One day, while going to her favorite minimarket, Lord Sunday, her friend and manager of the place, offers her Michelle, a melancholic and grunge palm tree he found in front of his door. Kim grabs Michelle and heads home to show Jason her lucky find. Despite Jason’s casualness, he will adopt Michelle soon enough. Together, they sweep viewers up in their crazy and limitless adventures.”
We don’t quite get it, but admit we’re not the “insatiable Gen Z” audience that Gulp Originals is targeting.
Each episode of Gang! will debut on Instagram Stories, where videos disappear after 24 hours. Replays will then be available on Gang’s Instagram page. Gulp Originals did not provide a schedule for when it will release each episode.
For more, visit @gangtheshow on Instagram.
- Emily Watson’s ‘Too Close’ - May 17, 2021
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021