Instagram this Friday the 13th will debut what’s being billed as its first-ever original series: Gang!, consisting of 20 one-minute animated episodes.
Producer Gulp Originals describes the series as follows (sic):
“Kim, a cynical hottie is living her best life with her roommate Jason in a cool 80s vibes apartment. One day, while going to her favorite minimarket, Lord Sunday, her friend and manager of the place, offers her Michelle, a melancholic and grunge palm tree he found in front of his door. Kim grabs Michelle and heads home to show Jason her lucky find. Despite Jason’s casualness, he will adopt Michelle soon enough. Together, they sweep viewers up in their crazy and limitless adventures.”
We don’t quite get it, but admit we’re not the “insatiable Gen Z” audience that Gulp Originals is targeting.
Each episode of Gang! will debut on Instagram Stories, where videos disappear after 24 hours. Replays will then be available on Gang’s Instagram page. Gulp Originals did not provide a schedule for when it will release each episode.
For more, visit @gangtheshow on Instagram.
- New Sci-Fi Med Drama - September 20, 2019
- Go ‘Inside Bill’s Brain’ - September 20, 2019
- ‘Downton’ and Danson - September 19, 2019
- Republic Rediscovered - September 18, 2019
- RIP Phyllis Newman - September 17, 2019
- ‘Taken Down’ is Up Now - September 16, 2019
- Take a ‘Parent Trip’ - September 13, 2019
- Amazon’s Come ‘Undone’ - September 12, 2019
- Vudu’s ‘Mr. Mom’ Sitcom - September 11, 2019
- Detective Out of Water - September 10, 2019