The Investigative Journal (TIJ) has debuted a hard-hitting series of the same name anchored by journalist Tal Heinrich (above) out of a studio in New York’s Times Square. The first episode, “Turkey: The Backbone of the Islamic State,” unveils evidence that “proves collusion between Turkish intelligence and terrorist groups inside Syria.”
You can watch the half-hour show at investigativejournal.org, on YouTube, or right here:
TIJ bases its reporting on “exclusive wiretaps, audio recordings, and documents.” The episode also features an interview with Ahmet Yayla, former Turkish chief of police, who tells Heinrich that starting in 2011 Turkish intelligence smuggled tens of thousands of ISIS fighters into Syria, supplied terrorist groups with thousands of trucks loaded with weapons and bought oil from ISIS worth millions of dollars.
For additional TIJ investigative reports on international issues, visit investigativejournal.org/tij-tv.
- New Sci-Fi Med Drama - September 20, 2019
- Go ‘Inside Bill’s Brain’ - September 20, 2019
- ‘Downton’ and Danson - September 19, 2019
- Republic Rediscovered - September 18, 2019
- RIP Phyllis Newman - September 17, 2019
- ‘Taken Down’ is Up Now - September 16, 2019
- Take a ‘Parent Trip’ - September 13, 2019
- Amazon’s Come ‘Undone’ - September 12, 2019
- Vudu’s ‘Mr. Mom’ Sitcom - September 11, 2019
- Detective Out of Water - September 10, 2019