The Investigative Journal (TIJ) has debuted a hard-hitting series of the same name anchored by journalist Tal Heinrich (above) out of a studio in New York’s Times Square. The first episode, “Turkey: The Backbone of the Islamic State,” unveils evidence that “proves collusion between Turkish intelligence and terrorist groups inside Syria.”
You can watch the half-hour show at investigativejournal.org, on YouTube, or right here:
TIJ bases its reporting on “exclusive wiretaps, audio recordings, and documents.” The episode also features an interview with Ahmet Yayla, former Turkish chief of police, who tells Heinrich that starting in 2011 Turkish intelligence smuggled tens of thousands of ISIS fighters into Syria, supplied terrorist groups with thousands of trucks loaded with weapons and bought oil from ISIS worth millions of dollars.
For additional TIJ investigative reports on international issues, visit investigativejournal.org/tij-tv.
- Norwegian Drama Duo - July 19, 2021
- Chelsea Stardust Playlist - July 15, 2021
- ‘Schmigadoon!’/’Brigadoon’ - July 14, 2021
- Goode, Rhys, West, Purefoy - July 13, 2021
- Watch ‘Trick of the Witch’ - July 9, 2021
- Aristophanes’ ‘The Frogs’ - July 8, 2021
- JustWatch June Leaders - July 6, 2021
- ‘The Beast Must Die’ - July 2, 2021
- Netflix’s Beautiful Lover - July 1, 2021
- Somos.: Fact-Based Massacre - June 30, 2021