The service, costing $9.99 quarterly or $29.99 annually, says it offers films from over 80 countries, with a new selection added daily.
Tomorrow’s “DailyBay” will be Inside Facebook: Secrets of a Social Network, a 47-minute 2018 episode of the long-running British TV series Dispatches. DocuBay has also named this film its “DocBuster of the Month.”
A handy countdown clock tells exactly how much time is left before each film drops at midnight Greenwich Mean Time (Inside Facebook, for example, will be available at 8 pm tonight ET).
It’s also available free on YouTube, and right here:
DocuBay’s “TrendingBay” section is a bit Russian-focused right now. The top two trending docs are Slovo House (“Did Stalin build a home or a prison for the intellectuals of Ukraine?”), a 90-minute 2017 film from Poland that’s also available to Amazon Prime subscribers; and Trump * Russia (“Did America vote for Trump or Putin?”) a 45-minute film that may be a 2018 episode of the long-running Australian TV series Four Corners.
DocuBay divides its large library into nine categories or “bays”: adventure, biography, culture, ecology, humanity, nature, science, sports and travel.
For more, visit DocuBay.com.
- ‘The Holocaust & Italy’ - August 3, 2020
- Evoca’s Next Gen TV Service - August 3, 2020
- ‘Upright’: Quite Alright! - July 31, 2020
- Zooming In, Hanging On - July 30, 2020
- ‘The Cuban’ Reviewed - July 29, 2020
- Pandemic Productions - July 28, 2020
- The UMP Cruiser is Back! - July 27, 2020
- The Old Guard: Influences - July 24, 2020
- ‘Bubbies and Sistas’ - July 24, 2020
- African Diaspora Film Fest - July 23, 2020