The service, costing $9.99 quarterly or $29.99 annually, says it offers films from over 80 countries, with a new selection added daily.
Tomorrow’s “DailyBay” will be Inside Facebook: Secrets of a Social Network, a 47-minute 2018 episode of the long-running British TV series Dispatches. DocuBay has also named this film its “DocBuster of the Month.”
A handy countdown clock tells exactly how much time is left before each film drops at midnight Greenwich Mean Time (Inside Facebook, for example, will be available at 8 pm tonight ET).
It’s also available free on YouTube, and right here:
DocuBay’s “TrendingBay” section is a bit Russian-focused right now. The top two trending docs are Slovo House (“Did Stalin build a home or a prison for the intellectuals of Ukraine?”), a 90-minute 2017 film from Poland that’s also available to Amazon Prime subscribers; and Trump * Russia (“Did America vote for Trump or Putin?”) a 45-minute film that may be a 2018 episode of the long-running Australian TV series Four Corners.
DocuBay divides its large library into nine categories or “bays”: adventure, biography, culture, ecology, humanity, nature, science, sports and travel.
For more, visit DocuBay.com.
- Interactive ‘Epic Night’ - November 21, 2019
- JellyTelly Begats Minno - November 21, 2019
- ‘Yogi, Guru, Predator’ - November 20, 2019
- ‘Love Dot Com,’ a Romcom - November 20, 2019
- ‘Ghost BFF’ Dark Comedy - November 19, 2019
- Free Sports Expansion - November 19, 2019
- ‘Cheat’ This Thursday - November 18, 2019
- ‘High Castle’ Ends Today - November 15, 2019
- Corman and Dante Debuts - November 15, 2019
- Report on ‘The Report’ - November 13, 2019