The service, costing $9.99 quarterly or $29.99 annually, says it offers films from over 80 countries, with a new selection added daily.
Tomorrow’s “DailyBay” will be Inside Facebook: Secrets of a Social Network, a 47-minute 2018 episode of the long-running British TV series Dispatches. DocuBay has also named this film its “DocBuster of the Month.”
A handy countdown clock tells exactly how much time is left before each film drops at midnight Greenwich Mean Time (Inside Facebook, for example, will be available at 8 pm tonight ET).
It’s also available free on YouTube, and right here:
DocuBay’s “TrendingBay” section is a bit Russian-focused right now. The top two trending docs are Slovo House (“Did Stalin build a home or a prison for the intellectuals of Ukraine?”), a 90-minute 2017 film from Poland that’s also available to Amazon Prime subscribers; and Trump * Russia (“Did America vote for Trump or Putin?”) a 45-minute film that may be a 2018 episode of the long-running Australian TV series Four Corners.
DocuBay divides its large library into nine categories or “bays”: adventure, biography, culture, ecology, humanity, nature, science, sports and travel.
For more, visit DocuBay.com.
- New Sci-Fi Med Drama - September 20, 2019
- Go ‘Inside Bill’s Brain’ - September 20, 2019
- ‘Downton’ and Danson - September 19, 2019
- Republic Rediscovered - September 18, 2019
- RIP Phyllis Newman - September 17, 2019
- ‘Taken Down’ is Up Now - September 16, 2019
- Take a ‘Parent Trip’ - September 13, 2019
- Amazon’s Come ‘Undone’ - September 12, 2019
- Vudu’s ‘Mr. Mom’ Sitcom - September 11, 2019
- Detective Out of Water - September 10, 2019