(Photo: Allison Tolman comforts Alexa Swinton in ‘Emergence.’ Source: ABC)
I’ll admit it. The first nine minutes of Emergence, perhaps my next guilty pleasure, hooked me.
This sci-fi-tinged mystery series will debut over the air on ABC stations at 10 pm ET/PT on September 24, but you can already watch those first nine minutes on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter or right here:
Nine-minute spoiler alert: An air crash on the beach causes a short blackout in a small coastal town. The police chief (Allison Tolman) finds a young girl (Alexa Swinton) nearby who doesn’t remember anything. She’s brought to the local hospital but disappears from her room. Phony feds show up looking for her. She reappears in the back seat of the police chief’s car.
- Emily Watson’s ‘Too Close’ - May 17, 2021
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021