(Above: Hard Rock knife set, photo courtesy of Hard Rock International)
ShopHQ, known as eVine until last week, and Hard Rock, once just a chain of music-themed restaurants, have teamed up for five days of special live programming.
Live from the Hard Rock will stream free from this Thursday August 28 at 11 pm ET through Labor Day Monday, August 31. During the event, ShopHQ will sell Hard Rock merchandise — much of which has little or nothing to do with music, but a lot to do with branding. So viewers will be able to buy such items as food from the Hard Rock Café menu, and Hard-Rock branded cooking utensils, electronics, watches and more.
Live from the Hard Rock will be hosted by celebrity chef, comedian and punk rock singer Nadia G and broadcast from the new Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, FL. Officially scheduled to open in October, the resort will feature the world’s first guitar-shaped hotel.
- ‘The Holocaust & Italy’ - August 3, 2020
- Evoca’s Next Gen TV Service - August 3, 2020
- ‘Upright’: Quite Alright! - July 31, 2020
- Zooming In, Hanging On - July 30, 2020
- ‘The Cuban’ Reviewed - July 29, 2020
- Pandemic Productions - July 28, 2020
- The UMP Cruiser is Back! - July 27, 2020
- The Old Guard: Influences - July 24, 2020
- ‘Bubbies and Sistas’ - July 24, 2020
- African Diaspora Film Fest - July 23, 2020