(Above: Hard Rock knife set, photo courtesy of Hard Rock International)
ShopHQ, known as eVine until last week, and Hard Rock, once just a chain of music-themed restaurants, have teamed up for five days of special live programming.
Live from the Hard Rock will stream free from this Thursday August 28 at 11 pm ET through Labor Day Monday, August 31. During the event, ShopHQ will sell Hard Rock merchandise — much of which has little or nothing to do with music, but a lot to do with branding. So viewers will be able to buy such items as food from the Hard Rock Café menu, and Hard-Rock branded cooking utensils, electronics, watches and more.
Live from the Hard Rock will be hosted by celebrity chef, comedian and punk rock singer Nadia G and broadcast from the new Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, FL. Officially scheduled to open in October, the resort will feature the world’s first guitar-shaped hotel.
- ‘Yogi, Guru, Predator’ - November 20, 2019
- ‘Love Dot Com,’ a Romcom - November 20, 2019
- ‘Ghost BFF’ Dark Comedy - November 19, 2019
- Free Sports Expansion - November 19, 2019
- ‘Cheat’ This Thursday - November 18, 2019
- ‘High Castle’ Ends Today - November 15, 2019
- Corman and Dante Debuts - November 15, 2019
- Report on ‘The Report’ - November 13, 2019
- ‘All Hail Beth’ on YouTube - November 13, 2019
- Some Cash, More Parton - November 12, 2019