(Above: Hard Rock knife set, photo courtesy of Hard Rock International)
ShopHQ, known as eVine until last week, and Hard Rock, once just a chain of music-themed restaurants, have teamed up for five days of special live programming.
Live from the Hard Rock will stream free from this Thursday August 28 at 11 pm ET through Labor Day Monday, August 31. During the event, ShopHQ will sell Hard Rock merchandise — much of which has little or nothing to do with music, but a lot to do with branding. So viewers will be able to buy such items as food from the Hard Rock Café menu, and Hard-Rock branded cooking utensils, electronics, watches and more.
Live from the Hard Rock will be hosted by celebrity chef, comedian and punk rock singer Nadia G and broadcast from the new Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, FL. Officially scheduled to open in October, the resort will feature the world’s first guitar-shaped hotel.
- Norwegian Drama Duo - July 19, 2021
- Chelsea Stardust Playlist - July 15, 2021
- ‘Schmigadoon!’/’Brigadoon’ - July 14, 2021
- Goode, Rhys, West, Purefoy - July 13, 2021
- Watch ‘Trick of the Witch’ - July 9, 2021
- Aristophanes’ ‘The Frogs’ - July 8, 2021
- JustWatch June Leaders - July 6, 2021
- ‘The Beast Must Die’ - July 2, 2021
- Netflix’s Beautiful Lover - July 1, 2021
- Somos.: Fact-Based Massacre - June 30, 2021