(Above source: IMDb)
How about a long train trip with the family this weekend — traveling into prehistoric adventures with a young Tyrannosaurus rex and his friends?
If that sounds good, hop on board the 59-hour Dinosaur Train ride. The marathon of episodes from the Jim Henson-produced animated children’s series departs tonight at 7 pm ET on PBS Kids, available online or over the air.
You can get on and off any time through 6 am Monday, August 26. Admission is free.
The trip’s itinerary is huge: Since debuting on PBS 10 years ago this Labor Day, Dinosaur Train has broadcast 89 episodes over four seasons.
The marathon leads into a fifth season of Dinosaur Train debuting Monday. Five episodes will air on PBS stations (check local listings for times) and the PBS Kids video app. The PBS Kids 24/7 channel will run one episode per day through Friday at 4:30 pm. Another five episodes will premiere later.
- New Sci-Fi Med Drama - September 20, 2019
- Go ‘Inside Bill’s Brain’ - September 20, 2019
- ‘Downton’ and Danson - September 19, 2019
- Republic Rediscovered - September 18, 2019
- RIP Phyllis Newman - September 17, 2019
- ‘Taken Down’ is Up Now - September 16, 2019
- Take a ‘Parent Trip’ - September 13, 2019
- Amazon’s Come ‘Undone’ - September 12, 2019
- Vudu’s ‘Mr. Mom’ Sitcom - September 11, 2019
- Detective Out of Water - September 10, 2019