(Above source: IMDb)
How about a long train trip with the family this weekend — traveling into prehistoric adventures with a young Tyrannosaurus rex and his friends?
If that sounds good, hop on board the 59-hour Dinosaur Train ride. The marathon of episodes from the Jim Henson-produced animated children’s series departs tonight at 7 pm ET on PBS Kids, available online or over the air.
You can get on and off any time through 6 am Monday, August 26. Admission is free.
The trip’s itinerary is huge: Since debuting on PBS 10 years ago this Labor Day, Dinosaur Train has broadcast 89 episodes over four seasons.
The marathon leads into a fifth season of Dinosaur Train debuting Monday. Five episodes will air on PBS stations (check local listings for times) and the PBS Kids video app. The PBS Kids 24/7 channel will run one episode per day through Friday at 4:30 pm. Another five episodes will premiere later.
- ‘High Castle’ Ends Today - November 15, 2019
- Corman and Dante Debuts - November 15, 2019
- Report on ‘The Report’ - November 13, 2019
- ‘All Hail Beth’ on YouTube - November 13, 2019
- Some Cash, More Parton - November 12, 2019
- Meet Historical Heroes - November 11, 2019
- Give Me ‘My First Kiss’ - November 8, 2019
- Dragula Moves to Netflix - November 8, 2019
- Tango Down on Vidi Space - November 7, 2019
- Real-Life Time Travelers - November 6, 2019