(Above source: IMDb)
How about a long train trip with the family this weekend — traveling into prehistoric adventures with a young Tyrannosaurus rex and his friends?
If that sounds good, hop on board the 59-hour Dinosaur Train ride. The marathon of episodes from the Jim Henson-produced animated children’s series departs tonight at 7 pm ET on PBS Kids, available online or over the air.
You can get on and off any time through 6 am Monday, August 26. Admission is free.
The trip’s itinerary is huge: Since debuting on PBS 10 years ago this Labor Day, Dinosaur Train has broadcast 89 episodes over four seasons.
The marathon leads into a fifth season of Dinosaur Train debuting Monday. Five episodes will air on PBS stations (check local listings for times) and the PBS Kids video app. The PBS Kids 24/7 channel will run one episode per day through Friday at 4:30 pm. Another five episodes will premiere later.
- Norwegian Drama Duo - July 19, 2021
- Chelsea Stardust Playlist - July 15, 2021
- ‘Schmigadoon!’/’Brigadoon’ - July 14, 2021
- Goode, Rhys, West, Purefoy - July 13, 2021
- Watch ‘Trick of the Witch’ - July 9, 2021
- Aristophanes’ ‘The Frogs’ - July 8, 2021
- JustWatch June Leaders - July 6, 2021
- ‘The Beast Must Die’ - July 2, 2021
- Netflix’s Beautiful Lover - July 1, 2021
- Somos.: Fact-Based Massacre - June 30, 2021