(Above: Gennifer Goodwin in ‘Why Women Kill.’ Source: YouTube video)
Subscription streamer CBS All Access’ dark comedy, Why Women Kill, premieres this Thursday, August 15. New episodes will then drop every Thursday through October 17.
The 10-episode first season revolves around the lives of three women living in three different decades: a 1960s housewife (Ginnifer Goodwin), a 1980s socialite (Lucy Liu), and a 2019 lawyer (Kirby Howell-Baptiste). Each confronts infidelity in marriage. The juxtaposition of eras shows how women’s roles have changed, “but how their reaction to betrayal… has not.”
The cast also includes Jack Davenport, Sam Jaeger, Reid Scott, Alexandra Daddario, Sadie Calvano, Leo Howard, Alicia Coppola and Katie Finneran.
The show is produced by Imagine Television Studios and CBS Television Studios.
For more, visit cbs.com/allaccess.
- Stuck in ‘Castle Rock’ - October 22, 2019
- Visiting Old ‘Haunt'(s) - October 22, 2019
- Free ‘Love’ From CBS - October 21, 2019
- ‘Twin Peaks’ Binge - October 18, 2019
- Living Room or Multiplex? - October 17, 2019
- Playing God - October 16, 2019
- AMC Theatres at Home - October 15, 2019
- Hulu Up North - October 14, 2019
- Boris Karloff’s ‘Thriller’ - October 11, 2019
- Jesse’s Back - October 10, 2019