(Above: Gennifer Goodwin in ‘Why Women Kill.’ Source: YouTube video)
Subscription streamer CBS All Access’ dark comedy, Why Women Kill, premieres this Thursday, August 15. New episodes will then drop every Thursday through October 17.
The 10-episode first season revolves around the lives of three women living in three different decades: a 1960s housewife (Ginnifer Goodwin), a 1980s socialite (Lucy Liu), and a 2019 lawyer (Kirby Howell-Baptiste). Each confronts infidelity in marriage. The juxtaposition of eras shows how women’s roles have changed, “but how their reaction to betrayal… has not.”
The cast also includes Jack Davenport, Sam Jaeger, Reid Scott, Alexandra Daddario, Sadie Calvano, Leo Howard, Alicia Coppola and Katie Finneran.
The show is produced by Imagine Television Studios and CBS Television Studios.
For more, visit cbs.com/allaccess.
- ‘Dead’ Profiles and More - July 14, 2021
- Kratts, Dogs, Wild Museums - July 12, 2021
- Troubled in Paradise - July 9, 2021
- More U.S. Viewers Cut the Cord - July 7, 2021
- Binge July 4th TV - July 2, 2021
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 1, 2021
- ‘Twilight Zone’ Holiday - June 30, 2021
- ‘Innocent’ Anthology Returns - June 23, 2021
- South Asian Streamer Launches - June 21, 2021
- Apple TV+ Gets ‘Physical’ - June 16, 2021