Are you a Roku or Fire TV user? Do you have a family member living with dementia? If so, we’d suggest checking out Let’s Talk Dementia, a recently launched on-demand channel.
Let’s Talk Dementia features a show of the same title hosted by Carol Howell, author of Let’s Talk Dementia: A Caregiver’s Guide. She’s also executive director of Senior Life Journeys/Let’s Talk Dementia, a non-profit company dedicated to dementia education for caregivers.
Let’s Talk Dementia also has a free-for-all YouTube channel, from which we present the following video, posted earlier today:
- Her Revenge Starts Friday - August 11, 2020
- Unbelievable!!!!!! Trek Spoof - August 10, 2020
- Bug Appétit! Yummy? - August 10, 2020
- Tom Skerritt’s EVRGRN - August 6, 2020
- VENN: 24/7 for Gamers - August 6, 2020
- More Retro in NYC Metro - August 5, 2020
- ‘The Holocaust & Italy’ - August 3, 2020
- Evoca’s Next Gen TV Service - August 3, 2020
- ‘Upright’: Quite Alright! - July 31, 2020
- Zooming In, Hanging On - July 30, 2020