Are you a Roku or Fire TV user? Do you have a family member living with dementia? If so, we’d suggest checking out Let’s Talk Dementia, a recently launched on-demand channel.
Let’s Talk Dementia features a show of the same title hosted by Carol Howell, author of Let’s Talk Dementia: A Caregiver’s Guide. She’s also executive director of Senior Life Journeys/Let’s Talk Dementia, a non-profit company dedicated to dementia education for caregivers.
Let’s Talk Dementia also has a free-for-all YouTube channel, from which we present the following video, posted earlier today:
- ‘Heroes’ on Motorsport.tv - January 17, 2020
- Turn on ‘Airplane Mode’ - January 16, 2020
- Grace, Frankie, Sex Ed - January 15, 2020
- MHZ Shuts Down Worldview - January 15, 2020
- Lassie, Magoo & George - January 14, 2020
- Is Kipo a Keeper? - January 13, 2020
- Why Watch Watcher? - January 13, 2020
- Netflix Goes Phishing - January 10, 2020
- RIP Kookie - January 10, 2020
- CW Seed’s Free Brit Shows - January 9, 2020