Are you a Roku or Fire TV user? Do you have a family member living with dementia? If so, we’d suggest checking out Let’s Talk Dementia, a recently launched on-demand channel.
Let’s Talk Dementia features a show of the same title hosted by Carol Howell, author of Let’s Talk Dementia: A Caregiver’s Guide. She’s also executive director of Senior Life Journeys/Let’s Talk Dementia, a non-profit company dedicated to dementia education for caregivers.
Let’s Talk Dementia also has a free-for-all YouTube channel, from which we present the following video, posted earlier today:
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021