(Photo: Kim Gravel. Source: QVC)
Kim Gravel Now will debut Saturday on QVC
A talk show on a home shopping channel? Yes, QVC’s hour-long Kim Gravel Now will run live the next four Saturdays at 9 pm ET, featuring “Gravel’s colorful conversation, compelling personalities, innovative products and fun stories.”
If you’ve never heard of Gravel before, she’s a former beauty pageant winner who starred in Kim of Queens, a 2014-2015 Lifetime reality series about her life as a pageant coach. She then joined QVC in 2016 with an apparel line called Belle by Kim Gravel, and the following year debuted another line, Belle Beauty by Kim Gravel.
QVC is calling Kim Gravel Now a “pilot,” so if enough viewers tune in (or buy whatever products we assume will be offered?), the series should live on past its currently scheduled last air date of Saturday, August 31.
You can watch QVC free over the air with an antenna in most of the US, including 19 of the top 20 markets. To find your local station, visit RabbitEars. You can also stream QVC at QVC.com, on numerous devices, or right here:
For more of Gravel, you can stream both seasons (22 episodes) of Kim of Queens at mylifetime.com.
- ‘Will & Grace’ Returns - October 23, 2019
- A Meeting of Kings - October 22, 2019
- ‘Intelligent Lives’ Doc - October 21, 2019
- Dorothy Stratten Videos - October 18, 2019
- YouTube’s ‘Booktube’ - October 17, 2019
- Facebook’s ‘Limetown’ - October 16, 2019
- An Ad-Supported MHz - October 16, 2019
- ‘Craig Fixada America’ - October 15, 2019
- Fill up on ‘Corner Gas’ - October 14, 2019
- Robert Forster Sampler - October 14, 2019