(Above: The cast of ‘Schitt’s Creek.’ Source: CW Seed)
The comedy series whose title you can spell aloud but not say on prime-time network TV is now available on CW Seed, the free, ad-supported streamer.
SCTV’s Eugene Levy and his son Daniel co-created and star in Schitt’s Creek, the story of a rich family who suddenly go broke and are forced to live in the eponymously titled town, a place they once bought as a joke.
The cast also includes Eugene Levy’s SCTV co-star Catherine O’Hara, Annie Murphy, Chris Elliott, Emily Hampshire, Jennifer Robertson, Noah Reid, Dustin Milligan, Sarah and Karen Robinson.
CW Seed has the first four 13-episode seasons, which are also available to Netflix subscribers. A fifth season has also run on Pop TV and the CBC.
Schitt’s Creek recently earned Pop TV its first-ever Emmy nominations.
Schitt’s Creek will return with a sixth season in 2020.
You can stream CW Seed via a variety of apps.
Another free CW digital platform – CWTV.com – streams new episodes from series running on The CW one day after their network broadcasts. In addition to such returning shows as Whose Line Is It Anyway?, CWTV.com will also stream episodes from three new series this coming season:
Batwoman (debuting on The CW October 6)
Nancy Drew (October 9)
You can find more information about CW streaming apps at CWTV.com.
- Classic ‘Office’ Smells - August 19, 2019
- Antenna TV’s Kotter Binge - August 16, 2019
- Who’s the Boss? - August 15, 2019
- Manson’s Music - August 14, 2019
- ‘Why Women Kill’ - August 13, 2019
- ‘Wu Assassins’ on Netflix - August 12, 2019
- Here They Come - August 9, 2019
- Binge Free While You Can - August 8, 2019
- Wacky Chefs - August 7, 2019
- ‘Rocketman’ Streams - August 6, 2019